The Wolf 1.11.1 update

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
Rogue
Site Admin

The Wolf 1.11.1 update

Post by Rogue »

The Wolf 1.11.1 is here! Introducing Mega Reward - an amazing boost powered by completing your daily quests. Other improvements include:

- Increased XP and points from all animals
- A confirmation pop-up for point pack purchases
- Small balance changes
- Anti-cheat improvements

Saeleatheahn

Re: The Wolf 1.11.1 update

Post by Saeleatheahn »

Updated 2 days ago and am surprised with the 'improved anti-cheat' claim. What I call Zombie Dogfish run rampant. I thought I'd finally found a high quality animal Sim that required individual and pack skills to be rewarded. More and more partly skilled gamers are openly asking in-game about how to access the 'glitch'. Glitch my left canine! Too perfect to be that. The zombie df's have no health, prey won't touch them but they still kill to get xp & coin, and they don't run but rather their carcass slides along the ground untill they kill. I've heard that gamers are using this in PvP. How long before that happens in co-op? Imagine a pack takedown of a large beast when just one of the pack uses spells that damage all. And yes, I know how to access the hack but refuse to lower myself to that. Dislike saying all that because The Wolf is by far my favourite game. So please get the tools out of the shed and repair this great cathedral before it comes down upon us all. And lastly, changed my avatars name to something that traditionally repels zombies. I'm trying to have a bit of a chuckle about the zombie dogfish apocalypse :)

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave »

Just when we thought venomous skin is already nerfed till it cant be nerved no more, this update came, brought our hopes up as vs is back in full strength. Days later vs is now nerfed once again and even worse the tapping poison doesn't work at all!

What happened to "skilled players could still deal alot damage with vs" when the tapping doesnt even allow the poison to continue its effect on the opponent? We now need to wait for the effect to run out in order to tap again to poison again and by the time (roughly 5 seconds) we are already dead.

Feels like yall are trolling players at this point and i really hope this was just a mistake.
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess »

I’m so sick and tired of this game. Nothing but drama and issues. These people that run this game never keep their word about anything ever, you can clearly see it is a scam to get more money. They say VS will stay same, then everyone buys before update, then they nerf it anyway, so everyone spends on FB and new skills. Then they bring VS back for few days in hopes of excitement and buying VS for the ones that didn’t fall for it the first time, only to take it away AGAIN! Smart scammers is all it is
Last edited by MoonGoddess on Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Accalia.Akki

Post by Accalia.Akki »

Why fix the VS only to nerf it again? I saw so many players that left return with this update and now the game is empty again. Really 🤦🏻‍♀️ You are breaking trust over and over again and you never respond.

Shad

Post by Shad »

People who still buy gems and cry later on when it has become obvious the developers are not trustworthy deserve the shafting they receive. :lol:

Accalia.Akki

Post by Accalia.Akki »

Shad wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:23 pm
People who still buy gems and cry later on when it has become obvious the developers are not trustworthy deserve the shafting they receive. :lol:
I’ve not bought gems in a long time, simply because they keep changing skills and adding more levels or new skills. My advice to all is have fun and don’t worry about your skills 😂 you'll get them maxed or almost there and they’ll change the skill set, add levels and new skills that make yours non existent. Don’t stress and buy cause you’re legit giving money for the product to change drastically. You don’t keep what you pay for. Buy yourself some shoes or a night out 👏🏻😂 money better spent.

Shad

Post by Shad »

Accalia.Akki wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:34 pm
Shad wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:23 pm
I’ve not bought gems in a long time, simply because they keep changing skills and adding more levels or new skills. My advice to all is have fun and don’t worry about your skills 😂 you'll get them maxed or almost there and they’ll change the skill set, add levels and new skills that make yours non existent. Don’t stress and buy cause you’re legit giving money for the product to change drastically. You don’t keep what you pay for. Buy yourself some shoes or a night out 👏🏻😂 money better spent.
I spent some money in the beginning back when I didn’t know about the dodgy devs. Now I wouldn’t spend a penny from my pocket simply because I don’t think it’s worth it anymore. I don’t mind watching the ads as I still occasionally log on and it’s mutually beneficial, but other then that, not a penny in hard cash.

Coughcough

Post by Coughcough »

Rogue wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:09 am
The Wolf 1.11.1 is here! Introducing Mega Reward - an amazing boost powered by completing your daily quests. Other improvements include:

- Increased XP and points from all animals
- A confirmation pop-up for point pack purchases
- Small balance changes
- Anti-cheat improvements
Why did you nerf vs again ? There's so many complaints and people quitting the game now. A lot were VERY happy you brought vs back but now everyone is very angry. Please fix it to where vs stacks again. VS was the only skill to balance the FB users.

Accalia.Akki

Post by Accalia.Akki »

You have also snuck in a freezing breath nerf 👏🏻😂 like, why are you sabotaging your own game.