The Wolf 1.11.1 update

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
rain

Re: The Wolf 1.11.1 update

Post by rain »

What I am concerned about, is the amount that players including myself, are writing in order to show our perspectives on the updates. There is so much feedback and so many emotions yet it seems to be ignored and brushed away. What concerns me, is that even though reviews go downhill and consumers are clearly, expressively unhappy, we are still provided with false truths. What concerns me, is that it feels like we are being treated as the game. It's a subtle and constant back and forth with no clear reasoning behind any decisions. It makes me concerned that you as a company, have an entire community you can lead on and pull about with any update mentioned and don't seem to care anymore. I am concerned that people are getting frustrated and losing money over this game because it is slowly going to destroy the mentality of players and their real lives.

And let me clarify something. I have no issues with the new features in this update. What I have issues with is how we are still being deceived. Do not take away something so suddenly without clarification, then bring it back all of a sudden and then take it away without warning. The lack of communication is an issue. If it is a trial, TELL us that it is a trial. If it is accidental, LET US KNOW. Do not leave us in the dark after giving us a sense of hope. If you had seen the positive reactions when vs had returned, compare those to what you are receiving now.

This is a messy argument, this game is turning into a mess and the players are being messed with.
Call me a keyboard warrior all you want. I mean what I say.

rain/cyne

Shad

Post by Shad »

Accalia.Akki wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:04 pm
You have also snuck in a freezing breath nerf 👏🏻😂 like, why are you sabotaging your own game.
People are probably not buying the rehashed trash they released as skills as they’re pretty much dead content so they keep nerfing the old In order to make money on the new. The cycle will continue.

Accalia.Akki

Post by Accalia.Akki »

Shad wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:19 am
Accalia.Akki wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:04 pm
You have also snuck in a freezing breath nerf 👏🏻😂 like, why are you sabotaging your own game.
People are probably not buying the rehashed trash they released as skills as they’re pretty much dead content so they keep nerfing the old In order to make money on the new. The cycle will continue.
I can’t speak for anyone but personally, all new skills for me except Rage (had to try it 😂) is locked still. To me, it’s pointless wasting gems on a different version of Thunderstorm and Freezing breath and that meteor skill looks meh 🤷🏻‍♀️ rage looks good but again it’s costly and I ain’t giving a single penny more. They’ll probably alter it 🙄😂