Pack submissions

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
Rogue
Site Admin

Re: Pack submissions

Post by Rogue »

Thank you for your submissions! There are a lot of them, so the list will probably be updated next week. Please refrain from sending multiple e-mails (unless there's something you need to add/change).

Wolfbanegod

Post by Wolfbanegod »

I shortened the pack name. Mine was way to long lol.
Godstriker56

AlaskanRuger

Post by AlaskanRuger »

Both my pack and a pack I'm in have submitted and we still aren't seeing a response. Any timeline for this?
An Alaskan with an attitude.

OBEY47

Post by OBEY47 »

Hi admin

I have already emailed you about this fake obey who submitted with ID that he or she is not obey leader

So could you please remove this fake person and add me as I am obey alpha with ID 12158898 and created obey pack more than 3 years so I emailed you with same email that registered on this forum

And I am the only player who advised you more than 2 years that you should make option to create pack officially for this game and many others things

Could you please respect and care about my email and this issue as I care and old player in your game

Some kids try to steal obey name after my efforts for long time as obey is oldest clan in the game and created by me

Best regards

Rogue
Site Admin

Post by Rogue »

The list has been updated with newly accepted packs - if your pack is still not there, make sure that your submission matches the guidelines from the first post.

Wolfbanegod

Post by Wolfbanegod »

I'm not sure why Eternal Flames wasn't added. But I'm not going to destroy a good pack cause you can reserve it. I created Eternal Flames. Not it's probably going to be stolen. I sent the email in and EF was not excepted. The pack is meant for people like me with disabilities who been picked on or had a hard fall in life. It's for people who try to prove to themselves they are more I want it to grow. And you just destroyed my pride. I have bad mental disabilities and my family doesn't even help I created it to grow a family.
Godstriker56

Highlander

Post by Highlander »

OBEY47 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:10 am
Hi admin

I have already emailed you about this fake obey who submitted with ID that he or she is not obey leader

So could you please remove this fake person and add me as I am obey alpha with ID 12158898 and created obey pack more than 3 years so I emailed you with same email that registered on this forum

And I am the only player who advised you more than 2 years that you should make option to create pack officially for this game and many others things

Could you please respect and care about my email and this issue as I care and old player in your game

Some kids try to steal obey name after my efforts for long time as obey is oldest clan in the game and created by me

Best regards
Hm. Obey clan is really 2 and half to 3 years old but ur ID is not. So, i dont believe you are the right alpha. Swift need to check older screen shoots for that wolf. Now can anyone say that is alpha of OBEY. Maybe im alpha who knows. Proove it.
Last edited by Highlander on Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OBEY47

Post by OBEY47 »

Because I respect this forum I am going to answer you respectfully so please if you know talk if you do not know anything just be quiet yes my account is new correct but it doesn’t mean I am not obey alpha 😁 and obey was created March 2017 by OBEY HEK47 or OBEY MMMM M or OBEY HXR and they are all my nick names and I have already sent all proof to developer with obey instagram kik even I wrote to developer with obey instagram I request developer accept my statement as you will read and it is for everyone not personal so if anyone claim that they are obey alpha like you they welcome you know 98% players were in obey and many were kicked out by me so I ask you now as developer will read if you are obey alpha I want developer give you my account which 10 times stronger than your account if you are not will you tell on here you are one of who was kicked by me and jealous of obey alpha that you will never be like me I know for fact you know who I am anyway share your wolf id on here if you believe you are not one of jealous of me 😁 thank you

RAJPUT

Post by RAJPUT »

Highlander wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:40 pm
OBEY47 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:10 am
Hi admin

Best regards
Hm. Obey clan is really 2 and half to 3 years old but ur ID is not. So, i dont believe you are the right alpha. Swift need to check older screen shoots for that wolf. Now can anyone say that is alpha of OBEY. Maybe im alpha who knows. Proove it.
Looks like this highlander was the one who tried to steal obey name. 😁
Nvm, it was a fail buddy 😎
A Hots Wolf!

Bluestar_lover

Post by Bluestar_lover »

So ive seen that theres only 4 ranks. Alpha, Beta, Elder, And Member. Could you please make ranks like Head alpha, Alpha, Head Beta, Beta, Head Delta, Delta, Head Warrior, Warrior, Gamma, Epsilon, Zeta, Etas, Theta, Lota, Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Nu, Xi, Omicron, Pi, Rho, Sigma, Tau, Upsilon, Phi, Chi, Psi, Omega, Pup, and make them able to be more then one and do that or make it that you can make your own ranks bc some packs use different ranks. Please also make it so you can join more then on pack GC because alot of people are in more then one pack and want to join all those GCs.