VS Discussion announcement

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
itssBlue

VS Discussion announcement

Post by itssBlue »

Venomous Skin - Discussion time

We've opened up a dedicated section on our discord to have a discussion around Venomous Skin and receive your feedback and suggestions. The link to our discord is - https://discord.gg/HrrbtzZkmm feel free to join and tell us your thoughts!

Shad

Re: VS Discussion announcement

Post by Shad »

I don’t really understand what’s there to discuss. The stacking damage was removed and it pissed a lot of players/customers off who payed for an OP skill which then got heavily nerfed. And then to cream it off, swift lied to their customers saying they won’t remove it but instead increase it’s price. They duped the players into buying it before the price increase then they nerfed it anyway. So double screwing the players.

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

Shad wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:19 am
I don’t really understand what’s there to discuss. The stacking damage was removed and it pissed a lot of players/customers off who payed for an OP skill which then got heavily nerfed. And then to cream it off, swift lied to their customers saying they won’t remove it but instead increase it’s price. They duped the players into buying it before the price increase then they nerfed it anyway. So double screwing the players.
If you join the discord and see the ongoing discussion, you'll get a general idea of what we're looking at. We've had some amazing discussions so far around it and a lot of players have made their thoughts clear but also talked about how it could potentially come back making people happy without being too strong. I understand there can be some frustration, but I do welcome you to come and join in on the conversation.

Shad

Post by Shad »

I don’t really use discord but don’t mind joining to see the ideas.

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

Sounds good, hopefully we'll see you in there. Feel free to tag me/drop me a message when you join

Crowvus

Post by Crowvus »

I agree that it was very unfair to everyone who used venomous skin.. and the skill is basically trash now which sucks to the people who took advantage of it. However. The skill should never come back to what it was before it was nerfed at all. The stacking was a glitch which should have never happened in the first place but Swift shouldn't have executed it how they did when correcting it and basically ripping off money. But like I was saying. Maxed out Ven skin should never do more than skills such as frost breath which I heard was also nerfed for some reason? When the skill is already one of the most expensive. I think the frustration comes from two sides. People spent good money on a skill that was not OP but ridiculously OP putting pretty much everything else to shame. As for me I've always been a frost breath user and this was very very painful to me. Seeing as I was paying double what these Venomous users were and still being put in my place. So for some of us... I think we can agree it is a relief that Venomous skin was nerfed. If deciding to bring back stacking... it should be done so that other people spending WAY MORE money on non glitched skills are balanced fairly. I do not want to see venomous skin ever return to what it was. But there should be justice for people who were lied to.. Perhaps gem refunds. Or if stacking comes back like I said before it needs to be done properly so pvp doesn't become what it once was. There is a difference between people who want the skill to come back because they want to take advantage of it and abuse it like it was before and people who are frustrated they were lied to and spent all this money on the skill for nothing. Simple solution is people need to be given the option to refund gems from skills like said so many times before and venomous skin needs to be revamped so it can still stack but it is not taking over skills worth more. (Even though the price was bumped up it's still not ridiculously priced.)

You will probably ask me to bring this to the discord discussion but I am sure this has been said before especially when the issue first arise. I am just backing it up. There needs to be a better balancing system for it if there is stacking and gem refunds are an absolute must.
Look passed people's mistakes, or better yet, look PAST them. So you can live in the present.

Shad

Post by Shad »

I agree with crowvus.

MUIEPSD

Post by MUIEPSD »

I've spent a nice amount of money on this game and when people ask how much I've spent I tell them I don't wanna count or remember.
The fact that you guys lied that you won't nerf it and then no compensation AND THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION with the players made me quit this game. And I know for sure there are others spenders as well..

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

Hey there, regarding your response. We recently had a large discussion since around the end of last year in regards to getting as much thoughts/feedback on VS as possible via our discord. We recently started compiling it all to review/look at and we're definitely listening to everyone :) so if you have any additional feedback, feel free to send me a message!