Does attributes have anything related to skills?

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Freeze Wave

Does attributes have anything related to skills?

Post by Freeze Wave » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:00 am

Hi,
this question has been going round in my head... but does skills like venom, frost, health regain etc, have anything to do with attributes? Like will the skills be stronger when your attack is higher? I hope you can understand what I mean, I am still not so clear about the relationship between skills and attributes yet.. please let me know if there is. :)

Thanks.
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

Illvminati

Re: Does attributes have anything related to skills?

Post by Illvminati » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:51 am

Freeze Wave wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:00 am
Hi,
this question has been going round in my head... but does skills like venom, frost, health regain etc, have anything to do with attributes? Like will the skills be stronger when your attack is higher? I hope you can understand what I mean, I am still not so clear about the relationship between skills and attributes yet.. please let me know if there is. :)

Thanks.
Skills such as Venom and Frost bite or frost nova will deal more damage as you raise the attribute level of your attack.
The same with healing. It depends on the skill level of your Healing and the total attribute points invested in your life bar. Obviously someone with 5000 life will get more for each percent healed than someone with only 1000 life.
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:10 am

[quote=Illvminati post_id=451 time=1496461895

Skills such as Venom and Frost bite or frost nova will deal more damage as you raise the attribute level of your attack.
The same with healing. It depends on the skill level of your Healing and the total attribute points invested in your life bar. Obviously someone with 5000 life will get more for each percent healed than someone with only 1000 life.
[/quote]

Thanks ! :)
But may I ask if there is any skills that don't get affected by attributes?
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

Illvminati

Post by Illvminati » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:30 pm

Freeze Wave wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:10 am
Most that are under the "Aura" category:
Speed Boost
Critical Boost
Damage Boost
Battle Orders

The life regeneration skills will affect wolves differently, depending on their total health points.
I wouldn't recommend Critical Boost, since in my personal experience (mine is level 7) it doesn't make much difference compared to the other skills. Best to invest in "instant life regeneration" and if you have the gems, speed boost is quite fun.... however, instant life regeneration is very useful.
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

Lola Bunny

Post by Lola Bunny » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:54 pm

May I ask which basic skill has the most damage effect if I kept upgrading it? :roll:

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:39 am

Illvminati wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:30 pm
Freeze Wave wrote:
Speed Boost
Critical Boost
Damage Boost
Battle Orders

The life regeneration skills will affect wolves differently, depending on their total health points.
I wouldn't recommend Critical Boost, since in my personal experience (mine is level 7) it doesn't make much difference compared to the other skills. Best to invest in "instant life regeneration" and if you have the gems, speed boost is quite fun.... however, instant life regeneration is very useful.
Oh I see, Thanks for the help :) oh and I play in malaysia, is there any difference in arena in different countries? Or is there like a different arena? Mine only got two.. PvP and Co Op

Вloodwing

Post by Вloodwing » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:33 pm

Illvminati wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:30 pm
Freeze Wave wrote:
Speed Boost
Critical Boost
Damage Boost
Battle Orders

Almost, the damage buff doesnt do anything at all.
Hope this gets patched in the next update
In-game: Łყгã
Stats: Hp 88 Atk 92 Def & Speed 60