Disconnects, ghost animals, and other issues since last 2 updates

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Rellik

Disconnects, ghost animals, and other issues since last 2 updates

Post by Rellik » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:58 am

This may not be the best place for this but it seemed like a good start...

Since the update a few days ago it has become impossible to play the game at times. It’s not my WiFi or my iPad. And it’s a pretty common problem. You see people getting disconnected constantly. Sometimes you can play for 30 minutes, other times 30 seconds. I’ve been weary of doing pvp lately because of the dc issue.

Ghost animals and champs. Rejoining the room fixes the ghost issue for that one animal but then you have to do it every few minutes. The previous update gave us faster animal spawns but gave us ghosts and frozen animals. Sometimes rejoining fixes the freeze but not always. It also allowed us to stay in a small area and rack up coins. Since the last update though, you have to rejoin every 2-3 minutes. Half the time it doesn’t reconnect you and you have to find a new room and start over. These first issues are a waste of our time. I have x amount of time I can coop for coin and now half of it is being wasted. For people who actually buy gems for vip, it’s a real problem because wasting our time is wasting our money.

Messages disappearing- I saw that posted already. Been an issue since the previous update as well. Entire chat thread is gone. And new messages received offline aren’t there when you go to read them. It’s not consistent, or always the same people. It’s always a random 4-5 people that disappear each time.

Not being able to bite randomly is a returning issue as well since last update. Some skills still work on them but not the claws or anything requiring you to actually lock onto it.

Skills missing randomly has always been an issue but not a bad one. Now, if anyone comes anywhere near me, they don’t work or stop as they get close. Happens in both coop and pvp. The “Special” skill set being the worst for missing. Every one of them fails.

I’m sure hese have been reported already but figured it couldn’t hurt. :D

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Re: Disconnects, ghost animals, and other issues since last 2 updates

Post by White Fang 1 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:16 pm

Yep same problems
Started playing in Sep 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.

Unrealisation

Re: Disconnects, ghost animals, and other issues since last 2 updates

Post by Unrealisation » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:21 pm

Same problems here as well. I sure hope the developers at least fix the skills missing target, ghost animals, and disconnection in the next update.
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛɪᴄ.ᴛᴇᴍᴘ
ᴅɪᴤᴄᴏʀᴅ #2795