Frame By Frame & Improvements

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
AlphaWolf1

Frame By Frame & Improvements

Post by AlphaWolf1 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:40 pm

A problem I have only come across since the new update is the amount of lag, my phone is capable of running any app I have came across yet it started lagging only after the update, I'm blaming the update :lol: The app literally runs frame by frame (for some people who don't know what this is, think it as a picture after picture but no movement between) I personally find this annoying as though I spent 2 days of my VIP doing nothing because of this issue with in the game so please just fix this.

Another problem is the friends chat I know a lot of people complain but just fix it the text just shows up as a notification in the top part of the screen but goes dissappear really fast even if you went to the chat it shows as new massage yet it doesn't let yo read it I find this a problem as though I have a lot of people texting me and I don't have all my in-game friends on discord or KiK so some of them have to text me on there but the problem is neither I can read it or them so it becomes a pointless conversation.
IGN:Alpha Shadow
Level:49
ID:2606150
Dicord:AlphaWolf1#0889
KiK:AlphaWolf091
Gmail:alphawolf0191@gmail.com
Google+:Alpha Wolf1

yakuza

Re: Frame By Frame & Improvements

Post by yakuza » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:10 pm

There were issues with chat in versions lower than 1.7.1. These were fixed in latest update. Could you re-check if problems persist after upgrading to latest version? Also keep in mind that both sides of conversation need to be on latest version to make it work.
/Y

Wolf #1826083

AlphaWolf1

Re: Frame By Frame & Improvements

Post by AlphaWolf1 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:56 pm

Yep they're fixed but you have wait at least 5 or so second for them to appear
IGN:Alpha Shadow
Level:49
ID:2606150
Dicord:AlphaWolf1#0889
KiK:AlphaWolf091
Gmail:alphawolf0191@gmail.com