Friend Feature Question

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
goldenlynx16

Friend Feature Question

Post by goldenlynx16 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:15 am

Hi!

Recently, the option to add friends in-game came out, and I’ve had a few of my friends unfriend me because I attacked them when we were on opposing teams. My question is, if you add someone as a friend, does that mean that you do not attack them in the PVP arena? Because I thought it was just a way to keep in touch with people you meet in The Wolf, and I don’t want to be using this feature wrong. :?

So if anyone could answer, that would be appreciated! :D

Thanks!
nepeta • mexican wolf • lvl 45
nymira • grey wolf • lvl 5
kik - goldenlynx16
discord - glodkies#9253

“The art of the compromise—
Hold your nose and close your eyes.
We want our leaders to save the day, but we don’t get a say in what they trade away.”

rain

Re: Friend Feature Question

Post by rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:31 am

Hey there,

You are not using the new feature wrong, most people just prefer to not attack their friends. Some get annoyed or angry if you attack them or kill them, leading to them unfriending you. You can still attack them, but keep in mind that they may over react a bit. Everyone has different opinions on what is right.
Your definition of the friends feature is correct though. It is just a way to keep in contact with your friends, so you can see when they're on and where they are.
There is a choice whether you want to attack them or not. PVP is a fighting arena after all.
cyne; rain

goldenlynx16

Re: Friend Feature Question

Post by goldenlynx16 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:27 pm

Thank you!
nepeta • mexican wolf • lvl 45
nymira • grey wolf • lvl 5
kik - goldenlynx16
discord - glodkies#9253

“The art of the compromise—
Hold your nose and close your eyes.
We want our leaders to save the day, but we don’t get a say in what they trade away.”