Never play PVP again

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Little Evil

Never play PVP again

Post by Little Evil » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:37 am

There are so many hacks in pvp. To hell with it. It is ruining the but I guess the developers have more important things to do than fix the issue.

Rogue

Re: Never play PVP again

Post by Rogue » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:12 pm

What hacks do you mean? If you can, please send a video recording to support@swiftapps.pl, that would be helpful.

yakuza

Post by yakuza » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:22 pm

Also - did you happen you use hacks as well?
/Y

Wolf #1826083

MadMaxJax

Post by MadMaxJax » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:05 am

What kind of hacks?

Like someone using a skill in PVP that can take out the whole enemy team in the ENTIRE room with one punch of the button no matter where you are (except your den).

I’ve also seen someone use TS where there were literally 5 strikes in a single second. 50 strikes in 10 seconds. Its like a seizure inducing strobe light of a hack. It’s insane.

There’s also stalkers- like someone who was using my name and being a jerk to people in PVP and pretending to literally be me. At one point they joined PVP with me and kept saying everything I was saying and then kept saying really weird random things to other players and I kept telling people it wasn’t me and everyone freaked thinking I was crazy or trolling them. I lost some friends because of this person. Creepy as heck.

I don’t want to have my account cancelled because someone is out to get me.....probably cause I went off on some people for calling others “fa_ _ots” and using the N word. I don’t stand for that. I will stand up for these POC kids and lgbtq kids just trying to have fun.