App Closes Completely

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
tomthumbsthumbs

App Closes Completely

Post by tomthumbsthumbs » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:31 am

Ever since the last update I am constantly crashing. I play for about 5 minutes and then the whole app closes and returns me to my screen / apps menu page on my phone. I have to tap The Wolf icon and go through the whole loading process again and again just to get another 5 minutes of play each time. It can happen in any of the maps/zones.

I used to play daily, now I barely play at all. It’s frustrating. The resetting and gameplay interruption has now gotten really old. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times and it doesn’t resolve the issue. This is a great game but not being able to enjoy it anymore is disappointing. Does anyone else experience the random closing off the app after about 5 minutes of gameplay since the last update?

Castiel

Re: App Closes Completely

Post by Castiel » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:14 pm

The game is working perfectly fine for me. :?
π’ž 𝒢 π“ˆ 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | π’œπ‘”π‘’ 𝟀𝟒 | πΉπ“‡π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π’²π‘œπ“π’» | π’œπ“‡π“‰π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰ | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟒 | 𝟣4𝓀 | 𝟀50 𝒢𝓉𝓉𝓀 | πΌπ’Ÿ: 𝟣𝟩𝟣πŸ₯𝟫πŸͺ𝟨𝟀 |

........Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ ᴑʜᴏ Ι’Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ α΄›ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κ€α΄€Ιͺκœ±α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄›Ιͺᴏɴ

............................ Image

Maple

Re: App Closes Completely

Post by Maple » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:26 pm

Perhaps lower your graphic quality.....? I too sometimes crash on Very High quality when there are multiple Thunderstorms spawned, but that is understandable.
Maple | Shard | Nocturnal

I write foolishly long posts.