Purchased skin on wrong account

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Furry

Purchased skin on wrong account

Post by Furry » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:01 pm

I accidentally purchased a skin. At first I wanted a refund but after a few days I decided I wanted to keep the skin. The only problem I have now is that I purchased it on the wrong account. Any chance I could have the skin removed from the account I purchased it on and added to the account I wanted to purchase it on? I really do not want to spend another $99.99. :(

Watermelonz4life2234

Re: Purchased skin on wrong account

Post by Watermelonz4life2234 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:47 pm

Furry wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:01 pm
I accidentally purchased a skin. At first I wanted a refund but after a few days I decided I wanted to keep the skin. The only problem I have now is that I purchased it on the wrong account. Any chance I could have the skin removed from the account I purchased it on and added to the account I wanted to purchase it on? I really do not want to spend another $99.99. :(
You can refund form Google play if you bought it with a gift card or PayPal or anything. Look at YouTube videos for more info

yakuza

Re: Purchased skin on wrong account

Post by yakuza » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:48 pm

You may also try reaching support via e-mail. Maybe this way something can be done. Anyway you will have to prove some way that you own both accounts.
/Y

Wolf #1826083