Deleteing accounts or multiple accounts

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Xaviancat

Deleteing accounts or multiple accounts

Post by Xaviancat » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:03 am

So I’ve been looking for a little while now and have noticed others talkin about recovering accounts but never making new ones so I was wonderin if there where any features like that or if there ever was gonna be any features like that.
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW AND THAT'S MY LIFE STORY. Shortened
On a serious note I can be an idiot so sorry.

Ringo

Re: Deleteing accounts or multiple accounts

Post by Ringo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:55 pm

You can always just make a new account (not having the same ID as before though) by creating and logging in with a different email address :)

Reason why people want to recover their account, is because they don't want to lose all their progress after spending a long time on it and/or money. And they maybe also have friends on that account that they don't want to lose :\

However, if your account get reset back to lvl 1, etc. and you have no problems or anything with that, you could just continue playing with that account, having the same ID and all your friends will still be on your friend list ^^
In-game: Ringo
Basic info: Female Black Wolf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Playing for fun and for fun only~
~~~Be it with friends or foes~~~
~~~ Be it we danse or fight ~~~
~ You and I will follow the rules ~
~~~~~~~~Have fun~~~~~~~~
~~ Or DISMISS from my eyes ~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xaviancat

Re: Deleteing accounts or multiple accounts

Post by Xaviancat » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Well it is not that I want to delete all my friends or progress and I do get why people wouldn’t want to lose there progress and have to make it back just nobody talked about this particular subject making new characters, profiles, and ect but I do want a new file I guess so then I can make new wolfs but I don’t want to go through the hassle of making a new gmail just to have a new character. In short I want to make new wolfs, reset wolfs back to lv 1 and do stuff like that without having to make a new gmail and get new friends. Is it possible or will it be possible?

Btw is there any way to delete a gmail file or no?
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW AND THAT'S MY LIFE STORY. Shortened
On a serious note I can be an idiot so sorry.