Swift Apps stole 500+ dollars.

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
YoMami

Swift Apps stole 500+ dollars.

Post by YoMami » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:58 pm

Hello to everyone, its story time.

Once upon a time there were happy days until things took an unfortunate turn with me when i was sent to hacker hell on the december 14th (same day as the first update introducing the friend feature which we all remember caused many errors and glitches) anyway, mind this.. I was already saving points just incase they decided to surprise us with a level 60. I saved up to 5 million. For a 17.8k it wasnt much obviously but i used them all at once my game was updated which mustve triggered something to throw me in the hacked server. It has happened to a dear Aries friend of mine but he got out luckily. Anyway i contacted them for weeks until january. They finally reply saying the chances they gave to hackers was over by the end of december. I provided screenshots showing my purchases and that no mods were used. They were adamant because of "my numbers" by that they mean my stats.

My HP is 199 and attack is 272. Not even max lol how the hell are my numbers off? After several back and forths i demanded proof. Thats when they stopped replying. To me or anyone who spoke of it to them.

If this was you, what would you do. 500 is no joke. Starting over is a bloody death sentence. We all know pvp isnt what it used to be ever since iOS joined as well. Real modders are ruining gameplay for fair players meanwhile the fair players are in hacked server?? Was it really my fault they reply to me when the chance parade is over?

I deserve and demand proof for this wrong doing because now its me, next it can be any other player with a high stats.

Chloe

Re: Swift Apps stole 500+ dollars.

Post by Chloe » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:23 pm

I think it is a joke. First where is their proof!? And second how can there still be hackers and modders running around in PvP whilst genuine players are put into the hackers!?

YoMami

Post by YoMami » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:40 pm

Exactly. I would want to know too tbh bc this is pure bull.

Northern Lights

Post by Northern Lights » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:24 am

This is awful. I for one would argue against the proof they have to show. I have sent in numerous emails on your behalf and haven't received anything back from SA. I am wondering why. This is a sad way to treat someone who put money into the game.

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:51 pm

Wow. This is insane. I hope you get your account back.
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼

Rogue

Post by Rogue » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:39 pm

Hello!

First of all, Swift Apps has no reason to ban legitimate players. They would probably prefer to avoid this kind of situation if there was a single doubt about the account having used hacks. Swift Apps don't need to "prove" hackers that they're hackers nor they will lay out for you the anti-hacker system structure. The "numbers" that were talked about aren't just attributes or skills (which, by the way, would realistically require spending thousands of dollars, using a speed hack or a different mod to get to such high level) - there's also a log of receiving and spending. If you've been spending negative numbers or more than you have, it makes the situation pretty clear.

The system isn't perfect, it's constantly being worked on and there are still some hackers that might slip through, but those who are banned are banned for a solid reason. Not for spending a lot of points, which you're constantly trying to point to.

If you're sure you didn't use mods but you've been sharing an account with someone, they're probably not telling you all the truth. Sharing an account is not recommended and you need to bear in mind, that if you do share the password with someone, you're responsible for what they do with your account. If the account is banned, it doesn't matter who used it.

We all want a pleasant environment without hackers, so please stop slandering Swift Apps for trying to provide it.