Account Issues

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
RicheIme

Account Issues

Post by RicheIme » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Today after the update, the account of several went to a hack server, and even without having used hack, I spent a lot of money in this game, I need an explanation, and we all want our account

:oops:

Northern Lights

Re: Account Issues

Post by Northern Lights » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:43 pm

Same here. I was sent to HH after the update along with some of my friends.i have spent good money on the game and want to be returned to the normal servers.

Hawlucha (Throh)

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:53 pm

When the 1.2.2 update (if I'm not mistaken) went live it also booted people that didn't hack into the hacker servers, however that was a very small amount. This update put majority of the players into the hacker servers, and it's easy to see. In the regular servers there isn't a soul there because so many people got sent to the hacker servers. This issue is urgent and needs to be fixed immediately.

Tenchi101

Post by Tenchi101 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:01 am

Northern Lights wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:43 pm
Same here. I was sent to HH after the update along with some of my friends.i have spent good money on the game and want to be returned to the normal servers.
At least you were able to get a response and get out. Hopefully I can join you back there soon.

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:31 pm

Hawlucha (Throh) wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:53 pm
When the 1.2.2 update (if I'm not mistaken) went live it also booted people that didn't hack into the hacker servers, however that was a very small amount. This update put majority of the players into the hacker servers, and it's easy to see. In the regular servers there isn't a soul there because so many people got sent to the hacker servers. This issue is urgent and needs to be fixed immediately.
I don't know where you been playing but the regular rooms are just fine plenty of people there too fight and have wars with but yes many people did get sent there why fix it though? Why should swift apps have too fix something that is not their fault they never told anyone too mod and they never encouraged people to share their log in information that was all people's choices. Seems like the majority of people put their was on that mod juice heavy especially them 30k hps and those Annoying little 7ks who could 1 shot 20ks glad they're gone mostly.
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:32 pm

RicheIme wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:19 pm
Today after the update, the account of several went to a hack server, and even without having used hack, I spent a lot of money in this game, I need an explanation, and we all want our account

:oops:
Here's a idea make another account level it up and don't mod :)

Northern Lights

Post by Northern Lights » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:37 pm

Tenchi, I hope you can join me as well since you never modded a single stat. It's unfair some people got responses while other didn't. I hope you hear something soon. I miss playing with you. Hopefully you will be returned because you did nothing wrong ,and I believe this is one the the actual cases were SA made a legitimate mistake but haven't fixed it. I hope to see u in the regular servers soon.

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:12 pm

Northern Lights wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:37 pm
Tenchi, I hope you can join me as well since you never modded a single stat. It's unfair some people got responses while other didn't. I hope you hear something soon. I miss playing with you. Hopefully you will be returned because you did nothing wrong ,and I believe this is one the the actual cases were SA made a legitimate mistake but haven't fixed it. I hope to see u in the regular servers soon.
Can you prove to us that he never did?
No.

Northern Lights

Post by Northern Lights » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:23 pm

No I can't. Just like I can't prove you never modded. I will be quiet now. I'm back where I belong. Hopefully I'll see u in the game and we can have a good friendly fight.

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:22 pm

Northern Lights wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:23 pm
No I can't. Just like I can't prove you never modded. I will be quiet now. I'm back where I belong. Hopefully I'll see u in the game and we can have a good friendly fight.
True true I have to agree with that statement can't take a human off word alone. Hope too see you too :D

You all may or may not believe it but I'm not trying to be mean reading some of the things I say I sound like a **** and I understand why you all are taking offense too what I say. My point with my comments toward everyone is that most of the people who got sent to the hacker room were the same people who would always accuse others of cheating in game. Yes most of the people who they accused were ban but if it was okay for all of you too point the blame finger at them what's so wrong with me coming on here and pointing my virtual finger?