1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Northern Lights

Re: 1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Post by Northern Lights » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:50 pm

I am still in hell and I am wondering why there hasn't been any update to fix this. I never did anything to be put In HH. I have spent good money on the game and want out along with all the innocent people put there. I just want any response about this matter

Hawlucha (Throh)

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:20 pm

It has almost been an entire day without a response to this update. If this doesn't get fixed soon Swift Apps will be losing a lot of loyal paying customers. If this doesn't get fixed I will not be investing in another game made by Swift Apps again.

Northern Lights

Post by Northern Lights » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:25 pm

Same. If this doesn't get fixed I will never recommend a SA game to anyone. I will never spend another dime on any SA games. This is a sad way to treat people who have spent a year on here. I am deeply upset at the lack of response here. I won't be spending anymore money on this app until it is fixed. I want it fixed and I want compensation for this

Hawlucha (Throh)

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:41 pm

Northern Lights wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:25 pm
Same. If this doesn't get fixed I will never recommend a SA game to anyone. I will never spend another dime on any SA games. This is a sad way to treat people who have spent a year on here. I am deeply upset at the lack of response here. I won't be spending anymore money on this app until it is fixed. I want it fixed and I want compensation for this
The compensation needs to go to everyone at this point. How many updates have we gotten that just say "bugs fixed" but nothing actually being fixed in any way? Skills still don't do damage half the time in Coop, the animals health bars glitch out contantly, people are still able to heal glitch in Coop and PvP, the game just randomly boots you out of a room despite nothing going wrong on your end, etc. The only thing new we have gotten this past year is new skills and a friend list, we weren't even given half the stuff we were promised. We were supposed to get new maps MONTHS ago, now all we got is that awful merge with iOS that didn't help anyone because all that did was bring in even more modders/hackers. I want detailed patch notes for every update, I want to know what bugs were fixed, even if its minuscule.

Northern Lights

Post by Northern Lights » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:45 pm

Yes. I also feel like we deserve an explanation for this and why there was such an error in this update. What bugs were fixed? None were. Instead the whole game got messed up and I am deeply upset at the turn of events this game has taken.

Legolamb

Post by Legolamb » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:34 pm

This update has sent a lot of honest people like myself to ban server.
For this I have contact iTunes and I am getting a
4500$ refund cause u guys have messed up the game for sending legit players like myself to banned servers

Hawlucha (Throh)

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:11 am

Legolamb wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:34 pm
This update has sent a lot of honest people like myself to ban server.
For this I have contact iTunes and I am getting a
4500$ refund cause u guys have messed up the game for sending legit players like myself to banned servers
Yes this is a good idea. If Swift Apps doesn’t return all the players that don’t deserve to be in the hacker servers should contact Google or Apple in a week. I wouldn’t jump the gun just yet, but keep that in mind just in case.

goldfish

Post by goldfish » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:19 am

Sure... Because none of you have hacked accounts :lol:

Good to see everyone is still in denial. Maybe you shouldn't hand over your accounts to strangers for "compensation" from "Swift".

Northern Lights

Post by Northern Lights » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:25 am

Excuse me but I never heard of such a thing. And since when is this funny? We all have clean accounts that can be proven by receipts. I don't see how this is funny. Everyone who got sent there today didn't do anything wrong. So stop saying things you have no clue what is going on.

Hawlucha (Throh)

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:37 am

goldfish wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:19 am
Sure... Because none of you have hacked accounts :lol:

Good to see everyone is still in denial. Maybe you shouldn't hand over your accounts to strangers for "compensation" from "Swift".
This isn't a post for you to bring your unwarranted comments Goldfish. If you have nothing to add, then keep your irrelevant ass off my post, alright? Thanks.