1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
TheTrueKing

Re: 1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Post by TheTrueKing » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:43 pm

This place so salty today. I got a idea everyone let's all eat a cookie take a poop and watch funny YouTube videos. :D
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

D D

Post by D D » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:46 pm

YoMami wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:59 pm
Oh my goodness. I would love to know what SA has to say about this. I was sent the same way after the update but they wont admit their fault and now theyve screwed over many people who have worked hard and have invested in the game lol rip.
You ended up there because your ''friend'' was trying to help you get your ''compensation''. As you told me few months ago, remember that? :roll:
You're the last person here that should complain about hard work and investing in a game. Or talking about dignity lol

YoMami

Post by YoMami » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:51 pm

D D wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:46 pm
YoMami wrote:
Oh my goodness. I would love to know what SA has to say about this. I was sent the same way after the update but they wont admit their fault and now theyve screwed over many people who have worked hard and have invested in the game lol rip.
You ended up there because your ''friend'' was trying to help you get your ''compensation''. As you told me few months ago, remember that? :roll:
You're the last person here that should complain about hard work and investing in a game. Or talking about dignity lol
Lmao the way you coming towards me is like i didnt spend a fuck load of money into the game and like i modded my way or "compensated" my way into it lol. Please return to whatever hole you were rotting in and drop dead there. I kinda like this place dead free x

D D

Post by D D » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:58 pm

YoMami wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:51 pm
D D wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:46 pm
YoMami wrote:
Lmao the way you coming towards me is like i didnt spend a fuck load of money into the game and like i modded my way or "compensated" my way into it lol. Please return to whatever hole you were rotting in and drop dead there. I kinda like this place dead free x
Yes thats why you and the rest of people he was helping ended up in HH.

Rogue

Post by Rogue » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:46 pm

Hello!

All complaints regarding banned accounts are reviewed (there were around 30-40 of them). So far all of the accounts banned recently have been confirmed to have used the "buy attributes for a negative number of gems" mod at some point.

Regarding that one user who claimed to "help get compensation":
  • He never contacted Swift Apps about the accounts he allegedly "helped"
  • He asked for "compensation" for himself and was always turned down
  • He was spreading falsified e-mails from support
  • If the accounts he "helped" were upgraded in any way - it was because of the hacks he used
  • He admitted to cheating after getting banned
A great majority of complaints are from people who spent a good amount of money, but it doesn't matter how much you spent if your account is modded. Sending over transaction receipts doesn't prove anything in this matter (And yes, there are people who spend a lot and still hack - like the previously mentioned "helper").

How not to get banned:
Download the game from official sources, don't break the rules and don't share your account with people who might break them for you.

PS Please do not abuse the report option by reporting posts you just do not agree with.

Hawlucha (Throh)

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:04 pm

I also asked you to lock this forum before it got this out of hand. Can you please do that? Because like I said, I never intended for this post to get this bad this quickly.