Question related to level, attributes and germ

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Mike Jiang

Question related to level, attributes and germ

Post by Mike Jiang »

I have several questions.

1: Is the highest level for the wolf in the game level 50? I never meet anyone above level 50.
2: For the Attributes (Health, Defence, Attack, Speed), what is the maximum level, are these all 50 too?
3: How many ways that we can earn germ? I know we can earn that buy killing champions, when level up, and use real dollar to buy. Is there any other ways?

Thanks.

burtrico

Re: Question related to level, attributes and germ

Post by burtrico »

1: Yes, the highest level is 50. Enjoy PVP before you get to 50! It is harder to find equal health/attack players once you are 50.
2: The highest for defense and speed are each 65. Health and attack can each go up to 500 or more. A wolf with 65 attack versus a wolf with 200 or 300 attack will die very easily. It takes a very long time to get your attack and health points to 100, 200, 300, etc. You can find the post listing the cost for each in the forum.
3: After you are 50, the only ways to earn gems are by killing champions, by purchasing ($), or by quests. With the quests, you can get 5, 10, or 15 gems. If you have an advertisement ready and are lucky, it can let you add 10 gems to either the 10 or 15 gem quest, so the total will be 25 gems. I would recommend saving your advertisements to watch after you finish the 10 or 15 gem quest. Besides that, you will get stronger and kill more champions to get more gems. It is best to share the big champions and then everyone can get 66%-80% of the gems if they attack equally.

Mike Jiang

Post by Mike Jiang »

burtrico wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:47 pm
1: Yes, the highest level is 50. Enjoy PVP before you get to 50! It is harder to find equal health/attack players once you are 50.
2: The highest for defense and speed are each 65. Health and attack can each go up to 500 or more. A wolf with 65 attack versus a wolf with 200 or 300 attack will die very easily. It takes a very long time to get your attack and health points to 100, 200, 300, etc. You can find the post listing the cost for each in the forum.
3: After you are 50, the only ways to earn gems are by killing champions, by purchasing ($), or by quests. With the quests, you can get 5, 10, or 15 gems. If you have an advertisement ready and are lucky, it can let you add 10 gems to either the 10 or 15 gem quest, so the total will be 25 gems. I would recommend saving your advertisements to watch after you finish the 10 or 15 gem quest. Besides that, you will get stronger and kill more champions to get more gems. It is best to share the big champions and then everyone can get 66%-80% of the gems if they attack equally.
Thanks a lot for your answers.
For the 4 attributes, how do you suggest me to distribute the points? I am always keep all of them at same level when I distribute the points, and currently I am in level 40+ for all four attributes. Do I need to stop adding some attributes, and focus on others?

Thanks

rain

Post by rain »

Mike Jiang wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:17 pm

1: Is the highest level for the wolf in the game level 50? I never meet anyone above level 50.
2: For the Attributes (Health, Defence, Attack, Speed), what is the maximum level, are these all 50 too?
3: How many ways that we can earn germ? I know we can earn that buy killing champions, when level up, and use real dollar to buy. Is there any other ways?

Thanks.
1. Yes the highest level is lvl 50
2. Max def lvl 65 and max speed lvl 60. I know people with max attack and it sits at 300. For max hp, I believe it it the same as attack, so also 300. The only way it could be higher is some sort of hack. If you want some help with the costs of the attributes this post will help a lot!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1218
3. Person above answered it

My importance with attributes goes in the order of defense, attack, hp then speed. However speed is important as it does impact your attack speed too. So don't ignore it, it is the attribute with the lowest level so try working on that occasionally.

Another order could be getting your speed and def all maxed(still upgrading other attributes sometimes) then focusing on mainly attack.
@prettymuchtemporary

rain/cyne

Mike Jiang

Post by Mike Jiang »

rain wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:14 pm
Mike Jiang wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:17 pm

Thanks.
1. Yes the highest level is lvl 50
2. Max def lvl 65 and max speed lvl 60. I know people with max attack and it sits at 300. For max hp, I believe it it the same as attack, so also 300. The only way it could be higher is some sort of hack. If you want some help with the costs of the attributes this post will help a lot!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1218
3. Person above answered it

My importance with attributes goes in the order of defense, attack, hp then speed. However speed is important as it does impact your attack speed too. So don't ignore it, it is the attribute with the lowest level so try working on that occasionally.

Another order could be getting your speed and def all maxed(still upgrading other attributes sometimes) then focusing on mainly attack.
Thanks for your reply.
I plan to get my defense and speed maxed, and let us assume at that time, my health and attack are all in level 65, so do I still need to increase the health? Or I can then only increase the attack?

rain

Post by rain »

[/quote]

Thanks for your reply.
I plan to get my defense and speed maxed, and let us assume at that time, my health and attack are all in level 65, so do I still need to increase the health? Or I can then only increase the attack?
[/quote]

The summary is attack should be the focus but read below anyways

It depends on whether you want to be a small op player or a high hp player. Being small focuses only on attack. It can be fun but also frustrating. Being high hp focuses on both attack and health. However, if you plan to have a lot of health its good to still prioritize your attack, especially since most players above 10k have bite dmg from 250 to 350+ and can easy take down big hps.
@prettymuchtemporary

rain/cyne

Skyres

Post by Skyres »

I actually have a similiar question here...so I thought instead of creating a new topic I will ask in this one.
I am level 47, attributes in order 45,54,74,54. Usually I get my opponent's hp down extremely fast with firewall+db+fb, however if they use instant life regenation I will usually lose the match as my skills will be gone by the time they heals. Is there anyway to fix this flaw with attributes? Thank you.

Mike Jiang

Post by Mike Jiang »

rain wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:55 am
Thanks for your reply.
[/quote]

The summary is attack should be the focus but read below anyways

It depends on whether you want to be a small op player or a high hp player. Being small focuses only on attack. It can be fun but also frustrating. Being high hp focuses on both attack and health. However, if you plan to have a lot of health its good to still prioritize your attack, especially since most players above 10k have bite dmg from 250 to 350+ and can easy take down big hps.
[/quote]

Thanks for your suggestions.
As when the level increased, the cost of money for increase the level become more and more, I think the substantial way to increase the level of the attributes are keep 4 attributes all equally. After a while, I will try to see if I need to change the strategy.

For the skills, I think I increased three level of some skills by accident, so can I retrieve it and get my germ back?

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

Mike Jiang wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:46 pm
For the skills, I think I increased three level of some skills by accident, so can I retrieve it and get my germ back?
Unfortunately, once you've upped a skill, you cannot go back to undo the action and cannot get your gems back.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

Mike Jiang

Post by Mike Jiang »

Unrealisation wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:57 pm
Mike Jiang wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:46 pm
Unfortunately, once you've upped a skill, you cannot go back to undo the action and cannot get your gems back.
Got you and thanks a lot