The real reason we were wrongly banned

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
RicheIme

The real reason we were wrongly banned

Post by RicheIme » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:39 pm

We just ran a test, a friend of mine created a new account and moaned it, bought attributes and skills, and when it came to seeing it was banned, that was the real reason we were wrongly banned :x

Northern Lights

Re: The real reason we were wrongly banned

Post by Northern Lights » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:44 pm

So what you are saying is those of us who spent good money on our wolves were scammed by the game and they took all our money and sent us to HH. I had descent stats on my wolf and spent good.money. this is a joke. I feel bad for everyone who got sent there😒 because the dev took the money and abandoned us. I recommend not giving them anymore of your money

RicheIme

Post by RicheIme » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:49 pm

Northern Lights wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:44 pm
So what you are saying is those of us who spent good money on our wolves were scammed by the game and they took all our money and sent us to HH. I had descent stats on my wolf and spent good.money. this is a joke. I feel bad for everyone who got sent there😒 because the dev took the money and abandoned us. I recommend not giving them anymore of your money
I demand my account back

Northern Lights

Post by Northern Lights » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:52 pm

I do to my friend. I am sorry this happened to you.

goldfish

Post by goldfish » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:06 pm

I spent money on my attributes and skills ... and my account still works (along with most of my friends). But I'll check with my friends and see if they notice the same thing. I'm guessing that if this is the case, it may be the purchase of attributes that throws the flag? I'll try spending on attributes (not skills) again and see if I get moved to HH.

I think we should continue to test ideas like this and investigate other reasons people may be sent to the hacker server. It is likely that there are several reasons. I don't doubt there are some glitches like this that caught a few people, but I still believe there may be reasons like sharing your account with someone who hacked without your knowledge could also land you in there.
It's important to investigate all avenues!

I'll test this out tonight and update on here. (others who aren't banned should test ideas like this too)
Last edited by goldfish on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pringles

Post by pringles » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:12 pm

On new accounts (in original game) it's not possible to upgrade skills/stats straight away. I think first skill you get is double claw on lvl 5 or so. But on modded app you can max everything up same moment you open game. So your friend was testing it on modded app

goldfish

Post by goldfish » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:15 pm

pringles wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:12 pm
On new accounts (in original game) it's not possible to upgrade skills/stats straight away. I think first skill you get is double claw on lvl 5 or so. But on modded app you can max everything up same moment you open game. So your friend was testing it on modded app

Hm, that's a good point skills are locked. Can't you buy attributes early on though?

pringles

Post by pringles » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:18 pm

You have to play for a few levels to get any points or gems

goldfish

Post by goldfish » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:18 pm

yeah, but you could buy the gems and put them into attributes early?

pringles

Post by pringles » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:21 pm

Yeah, but most of new players wouldnt do that