The real reason we were wrongly banned

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
RicheIme

Re: The real reason we were wrongly banned

Post by RicheIme » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:19 pm

pringles wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:12 pm
On new accounts (in original game) it's not possible to upgrade skills/stats straight away. I think first skill you get is double claw on lvl 5 or so. But on modded app you can max everything up same moment you open game. So your friend was testing it on modded app
I said he up skills, I did not say he up everything

pringles

Post by pringles » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:26 pm

RicheIme wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:19 pm
pringles wrote:
On new accounts (in original game) it's not possible to upgrade skills/stats straight away. I think first skill you get is double claw on lvl 5 or so. But on modded app you can max everything up same moment you open game. So your friend was testing it on modded app
What I'm saying is if he upgraded his skills without buying gems, he's obviously doing it on modded app.

RicheIme

Post by RicheIme » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:34 pm

pringles wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:26 pm
RicheIme wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:19 pm
pringles wrote:
What I'm saying is if he upgraded his skills without buying gems, he's obviously doing it on modded app.
But he's bought gems, upgraded as abilities to the maximum he could

pringles

Post by pringles » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:14 am

Buying gems and upgrading skills wont get you banned :roll:

And btw in first post you said he upgraded both skills and attributes and after few posts you changed your mind. Please, it you gonna lie about something at least make it beliveable.

RicheIme

Post by RicheIme » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:20 pm

pringles wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:14 am

And btw in first post you said he upgraded both skills and attributes and after few posts you changed your mind. Please, it you gonna lie about something at least make it beliveable.
I'm not lying, my friend yes updated their skills, upou until lvl 5, and went ban

RicheIme

Post by RicheIme » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:20 pm

And sorry if you do not understand, I do not know how to speak English

D D

Post by D D » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:10 pm

RicheIme wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:20 pm
pringles wrote:

I'm not lying, my friend yes updated their skills, upou until lvl 5, and went ban
Before level 5 all skills are locked so he couldnt upgrade it even with buying gems.

RicheIme

Post by RicheIme » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:25 pm

D D wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:10 pm
RicheIme wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:20 pm
pringles wrote:

Before level 5 all skills are locked so he couldnt upgrade it even with buying gems.
But he was lvl 11

Venomdream

Post by Venomdream » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:58 pm

In every game, every banned player always cries the innocent person. Lol let’s get real here. The devs don’t want to ban someone who spends money on their game..... however they will ban people who break the rules that would keep people who actually pay away. Sharing an account. Ban. Sexting. Ban. Modding. Ban....

I have to laugh at everyone here crying their innocence. I once used to think that so many innocent people got caught in the crossfire until one dev in a game that I was close to, started showing me the evidence for each player that got banned but cried innocence until they were blue in the face. It’s just like everyone who goes to prison is innocent also

I am Groot

Post by I am Groot » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:02 pm

Venomdream wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:58 pm
In every game, every banned player always cries the innocent person. Lol let’s get real here. The devs don’t want to ban someone who spends money on their game..... however they will ban people who break the rules that would keep people who actually pay away. Sharing an account. Ban. Sexting. Ban. Modding. Ban....

I have to laugh at everyone here crying their innocence. I once used to think that so many innocent people got caught in the crossfire until one dev in a game that I was close to, started showing me the evidence for each player that got banned but cried innocence until they were blue in the face. It’s just like everyone who goes to prison is innocent also
I'm sure there might have been a few mistakes made depending on the algorithm the software is setup for. But I don't see there being as many mistakes as I've been hearing about so far. It could be as simple as building your attributes too fast that the game picked up on. Maybe people where saving there point and dumping them on their account all at once. From what I hear come the next update (who knows when that will be) these mistake should be fixed. I guess we will see what happens. If it was me I would just keep on build in coop and wait to see. But i completely get people being mad for legit reasons. But I do know people not on this game that paid really good money for a hacked or modded account that was banned and they flipped out the same as I would spending and playing legit. So this might be the case for some too. Hacking isn't specifically the easiest to do and still bypass the security on most games and doubt there are as many hackers as being called out. But that being said I could see that many people buying hacked account from people that really know how to hack. Real hackers most likely still avoided being banned and wannabe hackers were the ones caught up in this whole mess. Just my opinion.
Last edited by I am Groot on Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.