Lost levels

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
WildNarnianAnimal

Lost levels

Post by WildNarnianAnimal »

A friend who removed The Wolf, today re-installed it.. before to remove it, time ago, she registered. She was at level 10 or 11. Today she opened it and she was at lvl 3! Why? Could it be because maybe she leveled up some levels before to register, and the previous levels now aren't saved?
I didn't login when i started to play too, i logged in after some levels... If i will change phone will I lost my levels? I'm at lvl 50 and I upgraded some skills...to lose all would be terrible... Can you fix this please?
Dark Wolf
Lvl 53

The dreams come true

WiCkEd MiRaClE

Re: Lost levels

Post by WiCkEd MiRaClE »

Hi,

Yes I think that's the reason. If you play without being registered to the game, you will lose all your progress because you are playing as a guest. You have to create an account in order to save all your level ups and progress in general.

Hope this helped you

WildNarnianAnimal

WiCkEd MiRaClE wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:45 pm
Hi,

Yes I think that's the reason. If you play without being registered to the game, you will lose all your progress because you are playing as a guest. You have to create an account in order to save all your level ups and progress in general.

Hope this helped you
Thank you.
I have an account, i registered...i meant if I don't register before to start to play, for example, I install the game and i play reaching lvl 20. After I register. The levels previous the lvl 20 are lost or the registration saves them too?

Now i don't remember what lvl i was when i registered.. now im at lvl 50. I have never logged out, but I'm afraid to lose some levels...

About my friend, she registered too...

Thank you for help :)
Dark Wolf
Lvl 53

The dreams come true

Skyres

Post by Skyres »

From my experiences, as long as you are registed, your progresses are saved. I have an account that I played for about 25 levels before register, I logged out a few times and I did not lose any level.

WildNarnianAnimal

Skyres wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:16 am
From my experiences, as long as you are registed, your progresses are saved. I have an account that I played for about 25 levels before register, I logged out a few times and I did not lose any level.
Ok thank you so much!
Probably my friend had a bug...
Dark Wolf
Lvl 53

The dreams come true