Subject? Lost account, obviously.

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Sleepwalker

Subject? Lost account, obviously.

Post by Sleepwalker » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:15 pm

Let’s say that the first time I bought gems my coworker saw me grinning and asked if I was talking with my boyfriend, but I just had my good amount of gems on an online game and I swear I was so happy.
It was the first time I bought gems and since then I never stopped playing. I can still remember all the nights I spent crying because my friends were sad or all the laughing I had with them, those are all people I’ve never and I will never meet, sadly, but the game kept us in touch, that’s what an online game should do. But now I can say that it changed a lot. First of all, someone who buys gems regularly and has all the receipts for the online purchases shouldn’t be in what we call hacker hell and shouldn’t read on the forum that if you are there it’s because you obviously hacked and it doesn’t matter how many money you spent if your account is modded. I could have bought a car instead of gems on an online game since now I can’t use my account, the one I have since March and got deleted twice and restored by the devs.
Concluding, not all the players you banned has a modded account, and I tried to contact you by email but never got an answer, obviously I won’t create a new account and waste any money on it.

But thanks for all the other good things you did, like I said before I meet a lot of nice people there, sadly I won’t play with them anymore.

Goodbye.

Breakneck Blitz

Re: Subject? Lost account, obviously.

Post by Breakneck Blitz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:20 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Sleepwalker, a lot of good folks got sent there. Sure majority people did mod, but I've seen Swift Apps revert people back to before they "modded." If you don't mind me asking, what was your level stats? Cause a lot of lower level folks got sent to Hacker Hell as well despite not hacking at all. I suggest you blow up Rogue's inbox to get your stuff back. :(

Sleepwalker

Post by Sleepwalker » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:28 pm

Breakneck Blitz wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:20 pm
I'm sorry to hear that Sleepwalker, a lot of good folks got sent there. Sure majority people did mod, but I've seen Swift Apps revert people back to before they "modded." If you don't mind me asking, what was your level stats? Cause a lot of lower level folks got sent to Hacker Hell as well despite not hacking at all. I suggest you blow up Rogue's inbox to get your stuff back. :(

My hp were 16k and my attack was 225, defence and speed were maxed.
I read the last Rogue’s post and he clearly said that if you have been banned it’s because your account is modded. Thanks for caring.

Breakneck Blitz

Post by Breakneck Blitz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:40 pm

Nah I think Swift just thought: "We got rid of all the modders! Great!" However this has happened before hand where a handful of people got sent to Hacker Hell and got out with 6500 gems. Now they kinda just booted a lot of people with that update, including non modders, with the hackers. Your stats don't seem too far off, a friend of mine is 17k with 250 attack and didn't get banned, so it doesn't make sense that you did.

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:18 am

Be sad too see you go. Although said in another post just because you spent money doesn't mean you didn't mod or that you let someone on your account and they did it too you.
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:20 am

Breakneck Blitz wrote:
Lmao you know they didn't hack? Please share your mind reading powers with us all. No one is going too tell you that they modded or not let's be real step into the real world. Humans aren't honest.

Breakneck Blitz

Post by Breakneck Blitz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:42 am

You got a lot to say for some nobody, I'm just trying to be nice, but you gotta come around and be an douche for no reason! How about you stick to The Wolf instead of bothering people in the forums, ok?

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:17 am

Breakneck Blitz wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:42 am
You got a lot to say for some nobody, I'm just trying to be nice, but you gotta come around and be an douche for no reason! How about you stick to The Wolf instead of bothering people in the forums, ok?
No you're not you're going around being salty your friends got banned for cheating. I'm sorry my OPINION bothers you if it bothers you so much it's probably because it's true and you can't handle it.

Breakneck Blitz

Post by Breakneck Blitz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:25 am

TheTrueKing wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:17 am
Breakneck Blitz wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:42 am
No you're not you're going around being salty your friends got banned for cheating. I'm sorry my OPINION bothers you if it bothers you so much it's probably because it's true and you can't handle it.
Friends or not, you don't gotta be a dick about it, I was just trying to help this person out, but you had to come in here all big and proud that everybody that you couldn't beat got banned. That's great that your happy but uh, even legit players got sent to HH as well, and no I'm not talking about those 8ks with 300 attack or max out 30ks with max skills. I'm talking about 5ks with 85 attack getting banned. I don't know what happened in their situation, but mistakes can happen.

Sleepwalker

Post by Sleepwalker » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:31 am

TheTrueKing wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:20 am
Breakneck Blitz wrote:
Lmao you know they didn't hack? Please share your mind reading powers with us all. No one is going too tell you that they modded or not let's be real step into the real world. Humans aren't honest.

Dude, I agree with you because humans aren’t honest, but what’s the point of being honest if in the end you are treated like a cheater? You are free to not believe me, it’s normal because who would say they modded an account? But I will not stop saying that they sent to hacker hell players that didn’t hack, because they sent here my friend whose attributes aren’t even over level 60 and her skills are low.