Subject? Lost account, obviously.

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
pringles

Re: Subject? Lost account, obviously.

Post by pringles » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:31 am

Sleepwalker wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:15 pm
Let’s say that the first time I bought gems my coworker saw me grinning and asked if I was talking with my boyfriend, but I just had my good amount of gems on an online game and I swear I was so happy.
It was the first time I bought gems and since then I never stopped playing. I can still remember all the nights I spent crying because my friends were sad or all the laughing I had with them, those are all people I’ve never and I will never meet, sadly, but the game kept us in touch, that’s what an online game should do. But now I can say that it changed a lot. First of all, someone who buys gems regularly and has all the receipts for the online purchases shouldn’t be in what we call hacker hell and shouldn’t read on the forum that if you are there it’s because you obviously hacked and it doesn’t matter how many money you spent if your account is modded. I could have bought a car instead of gems on an online game since now I can’t use my account, the one I have since March and got deleted twice and restored by the devs.
Concluding, not all the players you banned has a modded account, and I tried to contact you by email but never got an answer, obviously I won’t create a new account and waste any money on it.

But thanks for all the other good things you did, like I said before I meet a lot of nice people there, sadly I won’t play with them anymore.

Goodbye.
So what you saying is it's okay to cheat as long as you spend money? Well, you decided to invest in a game so it's your fault. Dont go around blaming other people for your own mistakes. And btw people who mod dont all have to be lvl 50 with maxed up skills and stats.

Sleepwalker

Post by Sleepwalker » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:19 am

pringles wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:31 am
Sleepwalker wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:15 pm
Let’s say that the first time I bought gems my coworker saw me grinning and asked if I was talking with my boyfriend, but I just had my good amount of gems on an online game and I swear I was so happy.
It was the first time I bought gems and since then I never stopped playing. I can still remember all the nights I spent crying because my friends were sad or all the laughing I had with them, those are all people I’ve never and I will never meet, sadly, but the game kept us in touch, that’s what an online game should do. But now I can say that it changed a lot. First of all, someone who buys gems regularly and has all the receipts for the online purchases shouldn’t be in what we call hacker hell and shouldn’t read on the forum that if you are there it’s because you obviously hacked and it doesn’t matter how many money you spent if your account is modded. I could have bought a car instead of gems on an online game since now I can’t use my account, the one I have since March and got deleted twice and restored by the devs.
Concluding, not all the players you banned has a modded account, and I tried to contact you by email but never got an answer, obviously I won’t create a new account and waste any money on it.

But thanks for all the other good things you did, like I said before I meet a lot of nice people there, sadly I won’t play with them anymore.

Goodbye.
So what you saying is it's okay to cheat as long as you spend money? Well, you decided to invest in a game so it's your fault. Dont go around blaming other people for your own mistakes. And btw people who mod dont all have to be lvl 50 with maxed up skills and stats.

As I said, I didn’t hack my account so it’s clearly not my fault if my account is in hacker server, and I am complaining about my money because after I spent them I want at least to play on my damn account but guess what? I can’t because “it’s modded”, modded? How? I’ve never done it and I don’t know how to do it anyway, so read better before posting an answer, I am trying to be polite but you misunderstood it all.

pringles

Post by pringles » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:08 pm

Maybe you shared your account with someone or something like that, still it's a fact that all account that are banned did use some kind of cheat.

Sleepwalker

Post by Sleepwalker » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:44 pm

pringles wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:08 pm
Maybe you shared your account with someone or something like that, still it's a fact that all account that are banned did use some kind of cheat.

Never shared it with anyone, that’s what makes me more angry, because there’s no way I or someone else could have modded it.
I’ll wait for the devs’ reply in my email, but I lost all my hopes.

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:13 pm

You can always resart :D
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

I am Groot

Post by I am Groot » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:21 pm

I'm sure there might have been a few mistakes made depending on the algorithm the software is setup for. But I don't see there being as many mistakes as I've been hearing about so far. It could be as simple as building your attributes too fast that the game picked up on. Maybe people where saving there point and dumping them on their account all at once. From what I hear come the next update (who knows when that will be) these mistake should be fixed. I guess we will see what happens. Hopefully the real legit people have their accounts fixed. I highly doubt they are going through each account but rather using a simple program with set out parameters to run a number of algorithms picking out specific traits and lumping them all together and giving them the boot... Just my opinion...