Pups sent to Hacker Server

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Northern Lights

Pups sent to Hacker Server

Post by Northern Lights » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:36 am

Hello,
I have a friend in the Hacker server. They have noticed that there seem to be a lot of small, 500-800 hp pups there who haven't seemed to Hack. She herself never modded and was sent to HH as well. The pups are sent to HH with no strong skills and die quickly. One stated he spent gems on his skills and was put into a Hacker Server, and he died so quickly he couldn't even damage the 100k standing there. I have ss to show these small hp pups. They are only lvl 9 or so. So my question is why are innocent pups being sent to hacker servers? Pups with only 600HP do not belong in a server with 100k unkillable wolves. I am wondering why this is happening. There seems to be more issues with the game lately then there are fixes. The pup tried to start a new account and was sent to HH. I am wondering why. This update seemed to really mess up the way the game runs.

Rogue

Re: Pups sent to Hacker Server

Post by Rogue » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:44 am

You don't need to be lvl 50 with maxed attributes to be banned. You can be level 1 and buy 1 attribute with a mod and you will be banned. Doesn't matter how long you played, how much you spent, if there are abnormalities in your log caused by mods, you will be banned. It's not like someone goes around and says "oh, this one here is too strong, ban". Screenshots are useless here, all complaints are reviewed individually by checking the account's logs, so please contact support if in doubt. If somehow a clean account got banned, they would definitely reach out and try to fix it.
There has been a range of levels of banned accounts. A clean one yet to find.

I am Groot

Post by I am Groot » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:12 pm

If people are being banned as soon as they are creating an account it is very possible that the version of the app they are using wasn't an official version and possibly a third party. If they are trying to start a new game they should uninstall the app and re-download again from the app store just even to eliminate that possibility. Just my opinion...

Calamity

Post by Calamity » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:19 pm

From what i was informed, these lower level players were already existing in the hacker servers since the beginning,

Twitch

Post by Twitch » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:08 pm

How can you tell if you are on a hack server or not ?