Continual Crashing

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
zagiir

Continual Crashing

Post by zagiir » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:01 pm

Hey, I've had this app for a few weeks now, and ever since I got it, it keeps crashing on me. It happens just about 10-20 minutes into being on the app. I've tried updating my phone, reinstalling the app, restarting my phone, switching from cell service to wifi, and making more storage. Nothing seems to stop it from crashing. My friend has this game as well and hasn't crashed yet.

Any ideas or a solution would be wonderful, and I really do enjoy this app!

Illvminati

Re: Continual Crashing

Post by Illvminati » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:53 am

There are some things that you can try first.

How much space do you have left on your phone? You can try clearing the junk (left over installation files, temp internet files etc) with a cleaning program like CCleaner. It's originally for the PC, but they have a free app for android phones too.
Link https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... aner&hl=en

Try also clearing the ram and shut down the background processes (CCleaner will do all of this).... after that, load up the game.

If the game still crashes, hold down the home button (if you have an android phone) and a list of past app's will be displayed, including The Wolf. Click the "X" to shut all unnecessary apps down. You may need to do this a few times to clear the whole list.

Hopefully that helps, if not, I suggest you give information about your phone, the brand and model so that the developers can look in to it.
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

zagiir

Re: Continual Crashing

Post by zagiir » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:06 am

Thanks for the quick response! :)

I have an IPhone 6, IOS 1.3.0, with 2.6 GB of storage left. I deleted the games cache, restarted the app, closed other unneeded apps, and reinstalled The Wolf. Nothing has worked thus far.