how to earn gems?

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
SANNA

how to earn gems?

Post by SANNA » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:31 pm

I’m level 50 and my special attacks aren’t very good. I only have 30-ish gems and I was wondering, now what? Is my only option to buy more? :ugeek:
do people actually read these

Northern Lights

Re: how to earn gems?

Post by Northern Lights » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:52 pm

Hello
As of now yes the only option is to buy them. Hopefully there will be an update where we can earn gems from quests or accomplishments! But in the meantime you will have to buy them
Cheers
NL

Bronn145

Post by Bronn145 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:20 pm

Hi, may I ask how are gems being earned? I noticed that sometimes I earn some by killing some bigger animals..
And is there any topic where would be described main princepes of the game for beginners? I'll probably have more questions...

yakuza

Post by yakuza » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:36 am

In Tiger you may watch ads to get some gems, so hopefully you will be able to do the same in Wolf. If you take Champion animal down you will receive gems. Otherwise I don't think there are other ways to earn gems. Maybe contact support and make up some fancy way to make some good for Wolf - maybe you can be granted some reward for that? :) Just saying - there is no official info on that, but other games reward players for some cool stuff players do outside the game, maybe it'll be the same here?
/Y

Wolf #1826083