Paid $30 to get VIP now in hacker hell???

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Greyghost

Paid $30 to get VIP now in hacker hell???

Post by Greyghost » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:02 am

Hi.
New player to the game, about a week. I decided I liked the game and paid so I could get VIP for 30 days and boost some stats.
Since this my game always crashes and I can't play properly. I've lost two days because of this. I really enjoy the game which is why I paid real cash....now I can't play it at all!!! Any help on this issue please from what I read I've been sent to Hacker Hell and there's no way out??

Rogue

Re: Paid $30 to get VIP now in hacker hell???

Post by Rogue » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:19 pm

You are not in hacker hell, why would you think so?

Greyghost

Post by Greyghost » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:48 am

When I play the game I play for about 1 minute or less then get 'disconnected and have to reconnect.
My internet connection is fantastic so that is not the problem.
It only happened after I paid and boosted my stats. 😟

I am Groot

Post by I am Groot » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:09 pm

Greyghost wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:02 am
Hi.
New player to the game, about a week. I decided I liked the game and paid so I could get VIP for 30 days and boost some stats.
Since this my game always crashes and I can't play properly. I've lost two days because of this. I really enjoy the game which is why I paid real cash....now I can't play it at all!!! Any help on this issue please from what I read I've been sent to Hacker Hell and there's no way out??
It's just issues the game has been having the past few days. Last night seemed alot better. Maybe it's just server lag.

BeliOčnjak

Post by BeliOčnjak » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:21 am

ok... if u have a problem u must delete and install game again, that help to me... and i dont have crash any more:) be sure to u have account... in other ways u lose u progres... all the best Wolf!