Hacker: Worthy of own thread.

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Something Fred

Hacker: Worthy of own thread.

Post by Something Fred »

This is a thread where support/devs really need to give the community an open reply.

Now this guy known affectionately to the modders and cheaters of this game as BloodyHacker frequents these forums too, so hopefully he can pop in and say hello.
The Id I have for him from a recent altercation is 5245088.
I do not know if this is something he can change but im sure others out there have id checked him before too.

So it is widely known that this guy offers services to ppl to modify their wolves. $30 dollars for 50 attribute levels and some adjustments to skills. I've seen a few screenshots of conversations where it has been offered with the guarantee it is undetectable. Im sure dozens of wolves are running about modified like this now.

That is a big issue in itself but the bigger issue is that he claims to almost be 'authorised' by the game to find faults in the code. My question to that is, if that is not utter bull turd, then why does he abuse this power by trolling and attacking so many people. If it is bull, then why can't you make an effort to get rid of this guy, who is surely the biggest cancer to the game right now? He is so confident in his ability to be above the rules and the game that he states he will pay anyone getting him banned $500. Nobody wants his money, we want ppl like this gone.

Not satisfied with just ruining pvp wars, the guy now supports players who have paid for his modding services by tracking their enemies into CoOp and blocking their ability to hunt animals.

Two Id examples...
8237813 - This account has obviously been modded in the last few weeks/month using BloodyHackers services.
14995779 - This another account abusing the hackers ability in CoOp to target people. Which could mean it has been modded too?

People are scared to challenge this guy through fear of their account being targeted. I know you will have received multiple complaints via email and insta about this but have done nothing. I have video clips and ss of action, but I know you have had this information sent already.

It is time for you as a support team to prioritise this above wanting $2 a day from us. If this guy has you beat then please let us know. The community awaits an open and public response to this scurge. And if you need more help or info, tell us what you need because I guarantee there are many ppl totally fed up with their game being blighted.

Fred.

Kinsnacht

Re: Hacker: Worthy of own thread.

Post by Kinsnacht »

Welcome to being targeted!
Seems the people who refuse to to tolerate this in the game are continuously haunted, bullied, threatened, and targeted for this kind of behavior.
Reports of this kind have dated back to July, with absolutely no consequence to the players who do it.
Anyone who speaks against this exploit is harassed wherever they can be found as well as their pack members.

Multiple reports are sent to Swift Support, who promises they will be increasing support but do not acknowledge reviewing of the accounts you listed or what they plan to do about it.

In the past when an account was reviewed there was always confirmation from support that they have taken necessary action. There has been virtually none taken.

I’m sure u will now be in the target list of said hackers. This game has become their world unfortunately and the normal long time players are ignored in every way.

I’m surprised about the “sale” and monetizing of account modification. Sounds like 2018 all over again. This, unfortunately, is just another part of feeling cheated by blind and silent Devs, and will ultimately result in people seeking for a new game to invest in. It will be sad to see servers become graveyards and everyone move off to more suitable gaming environments after almost 4 years. That is the path this is heading in.
ɢяѧṅԀғѧṭһєя ѧʟƿһѧ

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess »

Yes this is indeed becoming a huge issue. I am one of “bloody hackers” victims on a daily basis. On wolf he goes by the name B-incredible-H and is a 6k hacker wolf with speed hacks and immortality. I have also been witness to him saying that he is known and connected by swift and the devs to find hacks/weaknesses in the game. He is known to many as a “nice hacker” since he offers the services of $30 for +50 attributes and can up any skill two times without detection. It is correct his ID on the 6k is 5245088. He came to me and offered his services to me and I tried to politely refuse them. I thought it was wrong for him to go around trying to get account info of people and offer these services as I was unsure of his intentions with the log in information and also I feel it is wrong to mod or hack wolves just to win a game. After I screenshot his messages to me, I did of course alert my pack and friends of what he was doing. Since this time he has deactivated his Instagram and searches for me. He uses bigger CP wolves with the names “searching for mutes” or “hunting for rats” to get into the larger CP rooms in coop and pvp. Then he invites his hacked 6k into said room to den me and friends in pvp or stop me from being able to coop. Of course he says his reasoning is because I outted what service he has been offering but states it is impossible for game to ban him regardless and also that game doesn’t want to ban him. So my question is this, is this true of the game allowing this behavior and these services to be offered? Are the makers of this game unwilling or unable to take care of this person?
The new threat I have heard is that accounts can be hacked with email only, this is their way of scaring me to keep quiet. So am I risking my account and safety on game to speak up? I know there are many accounts he has modded, cannot they not be seen on your radar? This is getting very frustrating and very ridiculous and I am looking for answers now regarding this.
Attachments
3A73D4D7-DC69-427C-8D5A-C3EB288E1350.jpeg
3A73D4D7-DC69-427C-8D5A-C3EB288E1350.jpeg (236.84 KiB) Viewed 1175 times

Kim89

Post by Kim89 »

I really hope all people who use that to be removed from game .
I see a lot of people who use it , they don't even hide that fact . Running around asking others to buy it too .
That's so unfair to all users who play fair and make accounts with a lot of hard work, time and energy.
Im sure game with that capacity is able easy and fast to remove that ppl .
And i hope its a lie that all this happen with swift app protection . We all see who use that and they don't really hide it , so if those ppl don't be removed , this game is going to lose even more players , and will not take much time to the moment only hack using will stay and play . But Swift apps dont forget those not play in coop , not buy gems , normal users do it

Kinsnacht

Post by Kinsnacht »

Anyone who refuses to help these players bully others or who stands up or speaks against what they are doing becomes a primary target.
They think joining a co op and harassing players who actually work on their accounts and pay for them, and keeping them from being able to hunt is going to stop us or silence us. :lol:
There is primarily three players engaging in this kind of behavior, yet nothing is done.
Not only that, but, making a profit off of people who want so badly to get better skills or level attributes for a small charge, only to potentially compromise the account in the future to be banned, is all around bad for business.
The people who actually spend their money, large quantities of it, and put in the time, the people who actually have paid to max skills over and over, the primary group of players who contribute to the funding and development of this game they love, are being bullied and neglected by Customer Support on all fronts when it comes to removing the caustic behavior of these players from our servers. Their behavior, and bullying alone, secondary to the hacking that comes with it and profiting off of the mindless sheep who buy into into these exploits, is grounds for removal.

Silence from Customer Support is Deafening. I don’t even know if this thread will even be allowed to be posted due to it upsetting the forum admin.
IDs and proof have been submitted to Support. But feel free to PM, if u are an admin, and I’ll happily provide them to u again.
And welcome to being targeted by hackers, any and everyone who stands up to them!
ɢяѧṅԀғѧṭһєя ѧʟƿһѧ

Something Fred

Post by Something Fred »

I've had numerous messages on other forums from ppl telling me they have replied to this thread but their messages have been sitting in pending as unapproved for days now. RageQuit/Swift, Forum Mods.... what is going on?

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess »

Something Fred wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:56 pm
I've had numerous messages on other forums from ppl telling me they have replied to this thread but their messages have been sitting in pending as unapproved for days now. RageQuit/Swift, Forum Mods.... what is going on?
Probably don’t have anyone actually paying any attention to forums or maybe for some reason they don’t want the comments approved 🤔

Wolfy2017

Post by Wolfy2017 »

“8237813 - This account has obviously been modded in the last few weeks/month using BloodyHackers services.”

That account was modded post August 12, 2020 there’s plenty of video we have and have forwarded to Apple and Google play.
Last edited by Wolfy2017 on Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RAJPUT

Post by RAJPUT »

Too much cries over a kid game. No idea how people get time to write such long posts with a mere ID that anyone can grab from a game and accuse them for hacker, cheater, harrasser etc. C'mon, atleast act as your age atleast. :lol:
A Hots Wolf!

not bloody hacker

Post by not bloody hacker »

Player ID : 1013537
Description : SPEED HACK , IMMORTAL

and also verbal abuse. this player been running around the game with all his hacks forever please remove these kind of player from the game and make the game great again.
Or is it bloodyhacker ?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/c/bloodyhacker[/youtube]