Quest timer

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Tomat1982

Quest timer

Post by Tomat1982 »

Hi all, i have the game on 2 devices, ipad and android phone. 12h q timer on 1, few minutes q timer on second. Anny thoughts? Thx in advance

Rogue
Site Admin

Re: Quest timer

Post by Rogue »

Hi! Are those two different accounts? The cooldown times are shorter for the first quests.

SnoDragon

Post by SnoDragon »

Hello, this is a topic also quest-related, so I thought I'd put it here :)
I noticed something, and wanted to know if any other players had experienced this too. If you log out from an account, it puts you into a guest account, where everything is reset. Everything is as it should be, except for the quests. Instead of having to kill I think it was 2 rat for your quest to be done, I often have to kill around 18. Additionally, instead of the quest saying <waiting...> for about a minute or so, it makes you wait the 12 hours you get on larger accounts. I was just wondering if anyone else run into this, as i thought it was quite odd :)
GOOSE

Bluestar_lover

Post by Bluestar_lover »

SnoDragon wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:02 pm
Hello, this is a topic also quest-related, so I thought I'd put it here :)
I noticed something, and wanted to know if any other players had experienced this too. If you log out from an account, it puts you into a guest account, where everything is reset. Everything is as it should be, except for the quests. Instead of having to kill I think it was 2 rat for your quest to be done, I often have to kill around 18. Additionally, instead of the quest saying <waiting...> for about a minute or so, it makes you wait the 12 hours you get on larger accounts. I was just wondering if anyone else run into this, as i thought it was quite odd :)
Yes that’s normal. The cool down on pup accounts are quicker then bigger accounts. Idky but they should make the cool down on big accounts shorter.

SnoDragon

Post by SnoDragon »

Well, it should be small, but when I log out of an account, it's 12h. It should be 1m
GOOSE