Lets get this straight.

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Bluestar_lover

Lets get this straight.

Post by Bluestar_lover »

1: Swift Apps, there's people out there like me who spent money on this game and never got their gems back, could you just give them their gems back? It's not that hard.

2: You're destroying your game slowly, when you nerfed Frost Breath and Venomous Skin that really messed you up. Yall wanna be selfish fine just don't come crying to us when you want your players back.

3: STOP THE UNFAIR GEM GIVING. Every time I wanna coop on my own there's one person who comes around and steals my champ and I get like 1-3 gems and sometimes even 0 gems. When killing champs like auros and you get first hit you get a lot of gems but not getting first hit you can get 15 sometimes but most of the time u get 1-7 and sometimes even 0 gems.

4: Please make Damage Boost cheaper again. You make skills more so people have to buy gems. For level 9 Damage Boost its 2,500 gems and for level 10 Damage Boost its 5,000 gems. You make it so unfair because now I have to coop for like 10-15 days straight to just get Damage Boost to level 9/10.

5: This has been requested a lot but make something for your family. Like pups, mate, mom/dad, brothers/sisters, etc. Another thing is make it so you can drink water and eat the animals you hunt.

6: Did you have to max 750? Yes people want to up there attack and hp again but 750? Like I don't mind it but me as a wolf that just reached 190 attack, that's a lot. Couldn't you have made it to like 500-600 because I feel 750 is a little too much.

7: Ok let's be honest, no one really likes the PvP CP (or maybe it's just me) because there's people with 300-400 attack and are 3ks so you just get one shotted so i believe the CP should also put you in PvP that match skills, attributes, etc. Also, 600k-6.0M CP rooms!! I've seen pups get denned over and over because of rooms like this. Leave the pups alone.

8: Hackers are a big thing in the game too, now i'm not talking about hackers like Bloody Hacker who do it for fun and don't harm anyone (please don't hate me i think he's a nice man), i'm talking about people who hack another persons because they don't like them or they use there hacking skills toxicly in PvP.

9: The packs, I don't know if there's gonna be a whole update for it where you can say that your in EOR, BAM, TMT, etc but if there is please make it so that packs can set put rules so like TMT you can only be in that pack so there should be a thing were people cant join another pack so you have to request it to the alpha if you want to.

10: Please make more name spaces. I would like to fit some more of my pack names in there.

11: PLEASE make an offline mode. Sometimes I'm in the car and want to play The Wolf but I have to use data and that's quite draining so please make a offline mode.

12: PLEASE for the love of god get rid of this awful “all animal spawn” feature. Nobody asked for it and it's made coop a million times more tedious and tiring than it was before. This is especially bad when combined with the double animal spawn feature, as the legend mountain maps are all crawling with pairs of aurochs and elephants that NO ONE wants to fight. I don't have a problem with the double animal spawn on its own, but the all animal spawn HAS TO GO. This has made every single room into a “bad room” and since the bigger animals (which rarely have champions) are taking up the spawn points, there's barely any champions either which has made gem grinding even more difficult. Don't even get me started on points. Combining fighting elephants with also weak animal spawn that you have no control over = how the heck am I supposed to make decent progress in earning points now??

13: Some ideas i have could be community events (community does something within a time limit to get gems or rewards), daily login rewards (7th day that a player is active, regardless of if they have an account as some players don't or forget their account password etc, could give 50 gems perhaps as that would give some prompt for people to play more) , possibly a pack type chat room as i've seen some people in packs and with that type of chat room perhaps add challenges for the packs to do to get gems/rewards.

14: Please make a way for you to change your email address. I have a friend who put in the wrong email address and now if they log out they can't get back in because they forgot their password and they can't change it because of the email.

15: By:Quarantine Passive Skill Ideas: - a 1% chance that your attack will bypass 50% of targets defense - freezing affect skills are less effective on you, resist being slowed - fire affect skills are less effective on you, resist after burn - making a kill gives you a 2 second speed boost (no stacking for multiple kills) - increased range of attacks by 8% - "team defense" that redirects 5% of damage done to teammates near you, to you - when killed you do area damage of 100% - portals last longer when you're alpha - heal faster in den by 5% - deal 5% more damage but decrease your hp and your defense by 15% - at the last 10% of your hp, your defense increases by 10% - see outlined shadows of enemies mines - reduce cooldown time of all skills in use by 2% - teammates close to you get a 2% speed increase - the last 5% of your health is divided amongst your teammates, meaning you die early but give your team a fighting chance - decreased damage received when planting a trap

16: By:Skyres It would be nice if a minus button is added for attributes, maybe cost 5 gems each click and get the coins back. Because some players like their stats to stay at a certain level. For example I want to keep my HP at 4k but now lvl50 is no longer the max level, health increases as you level up.

17: By: Cheyennemay Urgent request to the swift team to seriously dupe problems caused by defects in the game. To cite as examples, glitch that ensures that players end up in the hacker hell and are not taken out again. gems that just disappear, these problems lead to frustration but also very sad. Sometimes players have played for years before they reach a certain level, sometimes they even invested money. you understand that if your account that has become part of your self is worthless in the game after you are disadvantaged and you are not guilty of this. I speak on behalf of all players when I say more attention should be paid to these issues.

There's so much more i could say but i think Swift Apps gets it.
Last edited by Bluestar_lover on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Darkness Falls

Re: Lets get this straight.

Post by Darkness Falls »

Let's get this straight

You can't "steal" a champ. Champs are free for all and you just don't like sharing..

Bluestar_lover

Post by Bluestar_lover »

Darkness Falls wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:17 am
Let's get this straight

You can't "steal" a champ. Champs are free for all and you just don't like sharing..
I do share most of the time but whats the point of sharing a champ that only gives 1-3 gems? There is none and im talking about champs like auros, if you get last hit you get all the gems, if u dont you get sometimes 15 but more of the time 1-7 and even 0.

SnoDragon

Post by SnoDragon »

You can't steal a champion, but you can take someones hard work all away. And this is frustrating. Imagine you were to spend a number of minutes trying to defeat a champion, and it kills you on its last 1k hp. Then someone comes by, taking the last hit, earning the maximum amount of gems, leaving you earning only a few. It's understandable people get angry about 'champion stealing'. Although it's not illegal, and you can do it, its still frustrating for the other. Which is why I propose that everyone who participated gets the max. Lower the max gem rewards perhaps, and have everyone get an equal amount of gems. This would avoid so much arguing and toxicity towards other players, who just want to play the game and be rewarded for their efforts.
GOOSE

SnoDragon

Post by SnoDragon »

Alright, I find myself doing this a lot but:

Here are my opinions on what you said. I kept my previous post separate because I believe it it an important topic. I won't include all of the numbers, as some I don't think I need to.
Bluestar_lover wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:25 pm
2: You're destroying your game slowly, when you nerfed Frost Breath and Venomous Skin that really messed you up. Yall wanna be selfish fine just don't come crying to us when you want your players back.
I don't believe it was completely the fact that it got nerfed, but rather the fact that the players were mislead. They then did not want to support a company that misleads them. But what's done is done. Not really sure the purpose of this one, but yes, it was nerfed. The players that didn't like it left, but new people come into the game every day, so they'll soon regrow their playerbase.
4: Please make Damage Boost cheaper again. You make skills more so people have to buy gems. For level 9 Damage Boost its 2,500 gems and for level 10 Damage Boost its 5,000 gems. You make it so unfair because now I have to coop for like 10-15 days straight to just get Damage Boost to level 9/10.
This was a strategy to get more variety in skills people use. And it worked for the most part. I now find many people using rage, not wanting to have to pay for the expensive damage boost that boosts only your damage (as the name implies). Speed boost was heavily changed during the 'balance changes' update, making another powerful skill in the meta. And if you don't have to work for something, what's the point? It was overpowered for it's cheap price, and the other skills were not as powerful. It's a balance to push people towards having more variety in their skills, and not just the common ls+db+fb.
5: This has been requested a lot but make something for your family. Like pups, mate, mom/dad, brothers/sisters, etc. Another thing is make it so you can drink water and eat the animals you hunt.
I don't support this, in my vision it would make this wonderful game to sort of a knock-off of the more popular Wildcraft. The graphics are beautiful, and to have it be labeled as a 'knock-off' would be heart-breaking.
6: Did you have to max 750? Yes people want to up there attack and hp again but 750? Like I don't mind it but me as a wolf that just reached 190 attack, that's a lot. Couldn't you have made it to like 500-600 because I feel 750 is a little too much.
This is an interesting topic. Isn't the whole point of the game to take a journey to have the strongest wolf? What do you do when you get there? Do you stop playing? You're a maxed wolf, what do you do in the game? There is no more purpose. People will stop playing the game, because they've 'finished' it. Swift would loose their playerbase because in time many of the older players will have a maxed wolf. Then there will be no purpose. What do you do, start over? You've worked years to get a maxed wolf, and you're gonna start over? It was a good idea to bump it up, so swift won't loose their players.
7: Ok let's be honest, no one really likes the PvP CP (or maybe it's just me) because there's people with 300-400 attack and are 3ks so you just get one shotted so i believe the CP should also put you in PvP that match skills, attributes, etc. Also, 600k-6.0M CP rooms!! I've seen pups get denned over and over because of rooms like this. Leave the pups alone.
600k-6m is too wide a range. There are many players within this range, it would make many people's lives easier if you added another gap. Keep the 600k-6m rooms, but add more smaller ranges.
8: Hackers are a big thing in the game too, now i'm not talking about hackers like Bloody Hacker who do it for fun and don't harm anyone (please don't hate me i think he's a nice man), i'm talking about people who hack another persons because they don't like them or they use there hacking skills toxicly in PvP.
Everyone would like this fixed, so that they don't need to worry about getting hacked because they accidentally one-shot a champion someone was sharing
9: The packs, I don't know if there's gonna be a whole update for it where you can say that your in EOR, BAM, TMT, etc but if there is please make it so that packs can set put rules so like TMT you can only be in that pack so there should be a thing were people cant join another pack so you have to request it to the alpha if you want to.
I don't support this. People should have their own free will. Although, more pack slots would be nice. I can just imagine the toxic alphas that refuse to let players be in more than one pack. Maybe you can have a pack have a pack limit, like, 4 packs maximum, so the game would say you couldn't be in more than 4 packs. The game does not consult the alpha.
10: Please make more name spaces. I would like to fit some more of my pack names in there.
It's pretty long already. The names can get small, especially on smaller phones and devices. If you were able to join more packs that would be great :)
11: PLEASE make an offline mode. Sometimes I'm in the car and want to play The Wolf but I have to use data and that's quite draining so please make a offline mode.
It's advertised as a multiplayer game, and it drains the battery awfully fast, but maybe
12: PLEASE for the love of god get rid of this awful “all animal spawn” feature. Nobody asked for it and it's made coop a million times more tedious and tiring than it was before. This is especially bad when combined with the double animal spawn feature, as the legend mountain maps are all crawling with pairs of aurochs and elephants that NO ONE wants to fight. I don't have a problem with the double animal spawn on its own, but the all animal spawn HAS TO GO. This has made every single room into a “bad room” and since the bigger animals (which rarely have champions) are taking up the spawn points, there's barely any champions either which has made gem grinding even more difficult. Don't even get me started on points. Combining fighting elephants with also weak animal spawn that you have no control over = how the heck am I supposed to make decent progress in earning points now??
I don't find this.
13: Some ideas i have could be community events (community does something within a time limit to get gems or rewards), daily login rewards (7th day that a player is active, regardless of if they have an account as some players don't or forget their account password etc, could give 50 gems perhaps as that would give some prompt for people to play more) , possibly a pack type chat room as i've seen some people in packs and with that type of chat room perhaps add challenges for the packs to do to get gems/rewards.
Pack weekly quests, and some more events to win some prizes would be great, and would get people to play more, and interact, which I think is great. A little reward for playing their game and sticking with it.
14: Please make a way for you to change your email address. I have a friend who put in the wrong email address and now if they log out they can't get back in because they forgot their password and they can't change it because of the email.
I can imagine the hackers that would cause chaos. They would change people's email addresses to their own, and 'steal' an account. This is possible without the email change, but it would happen a whole lot more with this feature. Although I think it would be nice, knowing the players, many people would lose their hard-earned accounts.
15: By:Quarantine Passive Skill Ideas: - a 1% chance that your attack will bypass 50% of targets defense - freezing affect skills are less effective on you, resist being slowed - fire affect skills are less effective on you, resist after burn - making a kill gives you a 2 second speed boost (no stacking for multiple kills) - increased range of attacks by 8% - "team defense" that redirects 5% of damage done to teammates near you, to you - when killed you do area damage of 100% - portals last longer when you're alpha - heal faster in den by 5% - deal 5% more damage but decrease your hp and your defense by 15% - at the last 10% of your hp, your defense increases by 10% - see outlined shadows of enemies mines - reduce cooldown time of all skills in use by 2% - teammates close to you get a 2% speed increase - the last 5% of your health is divided amongst your teammates, meaning you die early but give your team a fighting chance - decreased damage received when planting a trap
Eh. Its alright, though I think it would make the game confusing.
16: By:Skyres It would be nice if a minus button is added for attributes, maybe cost 5 gems each click and get the coins back. Because some players like their stats to stay at a certain level. For example I want to keep my HP at 4k but now lvl50 is no longer the max level, health increases as you level up.
Perhaps getting less coins back makes more sense.
17: By: Cheyennemay Urgent request to the swift team to seriously dupe problems caused by defects in the game. To cite as examples, glitch that ensures that players end up in the hacker hell and are not taken out again. gems that just disappear, these problems lead to frustration but also very sad. Sometimes players have played for years before they reach a certain level, sometimes they even invested money. you understand that if your account that has become part of your self is worthless in the game after you are disadvantaged and you are not guilty of this. I speak on behalf of all players when I say more attention should be paid to these issues.
More attention should be paid to these issues. No comment, I just 100% agree with this one.

Sorry for the long post lol. Just felt like maybe I needed to say some things :?
GOOSE