Coop's Animals Level

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Lorraine

Coop's Animals Level

Post by Lorraine »

What is the level standard for animals in the COOP?
I didn't go to the previous map, but the level of users is similar to mine.
But the animals were 20 higher than our level.☹️

This is a different story.
Users sometimes enter beyond the appropriate level of the map. Is it a bug?

Free

Re: Coop's Animals Level

Post by Free »

Hello Lorraine!,

I think its not a bug, and this is how this is supposed to be, animals have higher levels than players because their attack/hp is randomized so also its level - also this is because in coop players are supposed to help each other - thus animals can have higher level than players - due to players can attack them few vs one. You can notice animals are much weaker if you are alone in the server, also you can notice that they are much stronger if the room is full. Hope this helps you :).
ID: 1010060. Plays since 2017.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine »

Free wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:38 pm
Hello Lorraine!,

I think its not a bug, and this is how this is supposed to be, animals have higher levels than players because their attack/hp is randomized so also its level - also this is because in coop players are supposed to help each other - thus animals can have higher level than players - due to players can attack them few vs one. You can notice animals are much weaker if you are alone in the server, also you can notice that they are much stronger if the room is full. Hope this helps you :).

Thank you for your answer. The strange thing is, the animals were weak when the room was full of wolves. At some point, the animals became stronger, and the wolves left the room one by one. So there were only two wolves left that were lower than me and me.
🤔💦

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

The stronger you become the stronger the animals become essentially. This applies to other players in the lobby also.