Can you give me some advice?

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Ἄρτεμις

Can you give me some advice?

Post by Ἄρτεμις »

I'd like to get some advice on the list of skills I want to upgrade.

<Basic Skills>
Fire Wall
&
Venom or Frozen Claw Jump
I want to be immersed in one of two things.

<Auras Skills>.
Life Regeneration & Damage Boost

<Special Skills>
Hurricane Or Poisonous Cloud
&
Freezing Breath
&
Meteors Or Venom Skins

<Totems Skills>
Explosion Trap

I ask for your advice? I don't have a question board, so I'm posting it here.

SnoDragon

Re: Can you give me some advice?

Post by SnoDragon »

Basic Skills
Fire Wall is good for coop, it can continually damage animals.
Venom is good if you know how to airbite, but if you plan to use it for melee, you need to get it to high level
Frozen Claw Jump is a good skill if you don't know how to airbite, but you need to be careful of traps, because if they stand behind a trap and you use it on low health (or they have a strong trap), it can kill you and your reload is wasted :( Frozen Claw jump does the most damage in the basic skills section in a single hit.

Auras
Life Regeneration is good, although damage boost is better. You should level it up slightly for coop purposes of if you need to heal yourself quickly. Instant life regeneration is better if someone in your pvp room has strong attack, your health is high, or you're fighting a strong animal. Healing skills are only really worth it if you have a very good hp level
Damage Boost is a good skill that everybody uses, and for a good reason. It boosts all your skills, and even if you can only get it to level 6 or 8, it is still a terrific skill.

Special Skills
Hurricane is a skill that I have something against, maybe it's just me, but do not use this skill, I do not like it >:v
Poisonous Cloud is a great skill, but it is very expensive, and the reload time is atrocious. I used this for a while, but my dear frost nova has proven me better
Freezing Breath is a good skill if you have a good strategy. A good combination is freezing breath+root prison, because you can trap the player, then use frost breath on them from a distance. The wolf can't use a nova skill to attempt to save themselves, and assuming it's a good frost breath, you can kill them :)
Meteors are good at lower levels, although I don't think you should level them up. Spend them on something stronger maybe
Venomous Skin is going through a lot of changes, and at the moment, I would wait to see if it gets better. It's not good for a wolf with low health though, so if you have a good attack and low hp, don't upgrade it (for now...)

Totem skills
Explosion Trap is good, because it is (decently reasonable sorta) cheap, and it hits multiple targets. It's a good skill to level up.

Maybe I answered something you were wondering, or not wondering, who knows, but I hope everyone has a great day and I helped someone!
Dragon is yes

Ἄρτεμις

Post by Ἄρτεμις »

SnoDragon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:09 pm
Basic Skills
Fire Wall is good for coop, it can continually damage animals.
Venom is good if you know how to airbite, but if you plan to use it for melee, you need to get it to high level
Frozen Claw Jump is a good skill if you don't know how to airbite, but you need to be careful of traps, because if they stand behind a trap and you use it on low health (or they have a strong trap), it can kill you and your reload is wasted :( Frozen Claw jump does the most damage in the basic skills section in a single hit.

Auras
Life Regeneration is good, although damage boost is better. You should level it up slightly for coop purposes of if you need to heal yourself quickly. Instant life regeneration is better if someone in your pvp room has strong attack, your health is high, or you're fighting a strong animal. Healing skills are only really worth it if you have a very good hp level
Damage Boost is a good skill that everybody uses, and for a good reason. It boosts all your skills, and even if you can only get it to level 6 or 8, it is still a terrific skill.

Special Skills
Hurricane is a skill that I have something against, maybe it's just me, but do not use this skill, I do not like it >:v
Poisonous Cloud is a great skill, but it is very expensive, and the reload time is atrocious. I used this for a while, but my dear frost nova has proven me better
Freezing Breath is a good skill if you have a good strategy. A good combination is freezing breath+root prison, because you can trap the player, then use frost breath on them from a distance. The wolf can't use a nova skill to attempt to save themselves, and assuming it's a good frost breath, you can kill them :)
Meteors are good at lower levels, although I don't think you should level them up. Spend them on something stronger maybe
Venomous Skin is going through a lot of changes, and at the moment, I would wait to see if it gets better. It's not good for a wolf with low health though, so if you have a good attack and low hp, don't upgrade it (for now...)

Totem skills
Explosion Trap is good, because it is (decently reasonable sorta) cheap, and it hits multiple targets. It's a good skill to level up.

Maybe I answered something you were wondering, or not wondering, who knows, but I hope everyone has a great day and I helped someone!

Oh, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.
Can I ask one more question? The double claw and the frozen bite.
I want to upgrade one low cooldown skill, which one do you think would be good? in COOP.

SnoDragon

Post by SnoDragon »

Both are great, but I would go with double claw, because it takes the shortest time to reload, and it's pretty cheap! If you can level it up a bunch, it will work for coop very well! It's useful for smaller rooms like dark forest and green hills, because it doesn't do as much damage as some of the longer reloading skills, and it works well in bigger rooms like mammoth creek and legend mountains, because many animals take more than 10 seconds to kill, meaning you can use the skill many times. Double claw does not take a lot of gems to level up, so you can level up other skills at the same time! It also works very well in pvp.
Dragon is yes