Low damage problem

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Deathwolf123

Low damage problem

Post by Deathwolf123 »

HI,

Not sure it's just me or if it's a problem with a hack or game and doesn't matter if in coop or pvp.. I am at level 73, and my bite damage is suppose to be a 1000 but when I bite 90% of time I only get like 250 damage, although occasionally it might jump to 600 for a bite or two then jump back to 250. That doesn't seem normal. Anyone else having this problem and any recommend any recommendation how to get decent bite not having to use skills (boost rage ect)
Thanks

S E R E N I T Y

Re: Low damage problem

Post by S E R E N I T Y »

Hello,

To increase your bite damage, you need to focus on attack.

“I only get like 250 damage, although occasionally it might jump to 600 for a bite or two then jump back to 250.”

Occasionally it might jump to 600 due to critical bites but otherwise if you do 1000 damage, 250 damage when you bite seems normal to me.

Deathwolf123

Post by Deathwolf123 »

Thankyou for your suggestion and the quick reply to my question. Yes, I understand that but just seemed low considering lvl and bite damage. Just wondering if it was out of the norm or if anyone else having same issue.. :-)

SnoDragon

Post by SnoDragon »

Deathwolf123 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:22 am
HI,

Not sure it's just me or if it's a problem with a hack or game and doesn't matter if in coop or pvp.. I am at level 73, and my bite damage is suppose to be a 1000 but when I bite 90% of time I only get like 250 damage, although occasionally it might jump to 600 for a bite or two then jump back to 250. That doesn't seem normal. Anyone else having this problem and any recommend any recommendation how to get decent bite not having to use skills (boost rage ect)
Thanks
The bite damage will become less depending on the opponent’s defense
Dragon is yes