Help me understand PVP please

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Itsnotmeitsyou

Help me understand PVP please

Post by Itsnotmeitsyou »

I never pvp. It frustrates me. Not the actual pvp, because I'd love to do it, but the people. Especially the higher level you get.
I go in, and people really just stand around. Where as in lower level PVP, it was always more of a mash of killing. You attack, you kill, you die, repeat. It was so much more of a group effort. You know....like wolves.
But now everytime I unfortunately have a PVP quest, these higher level people (50+) just stand around, being offended you tried to kill them, then start the "omg u suk. y u start with me biaaaatch".
I honestly so much more preferred the mash up of everyone. I definitely don't have a strong enough wolf to just do one on one all the time. I've made my wolf more for coop because of this issue.
Two different pvps would be great. One room is true one on one, other room is pack PVP.
So can someone explain the logistics of PVP to me?

SnoDragon

Re: Help me understand PVP please

Post by SnoDragon »

Are you saying you need help? If you do, I’d be happy to help you!
Dragon is yes

Itsnotmeitsyou

Re: Help me understand PVP please

Post by Itsnotmeitsyou »

I just don't get why so much drama is in there. I mean, I just got a quest to kill 19 players. So I go in, kill someone, and they start "omg why'd you start with me.. let's go 1v1"
Seriously? Isn't that what you should do in pvp....kill players? I just don't understand all the whining that goes on in there.
When I was a lower level, it was seriously way more fun. It was just a mash of players killing players. Obviously, you try not to have multiple players on one, but if it happens it happens. You die, come back and get back to the pack fight.
Just wish it could be more like that. I wouldn't avoid PVP like the plague if it was.