>Critical Boost<

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Lorraine

>Critical Boost<

Post by Lorraine »

1. Low upgrade costs.
2. I thought that the higher the level,
the more critical damage I could see.

What do you think?

The reason I'm interested in this skill is that I can't afford the damage boost upgrade cost.💦

Quarantine

Re: >Critical Boost<

Post by Quarantine »

Good skill, only works for basic skill tree crit. And basic attack crit. Where as damage boost works for all damage you do for all skills and basic attack as well, hence why it's so pricey

Crit boost is good if you plan on sticking around in a fight example: using DClaw with a 10sec cooldown you can most likely crit twice with an upgraded boost (meaning for the duration of the crit boost you can use DClaw Twice), or it can make your healing amount more reliable when using LSteal skills since a critical strike does 3x the normal strike, that would mean your heal will be 3x as big too (trick to LSteal skills, aim for those with low Def. Cause HP is HP, doesn't matter where you get it lol.
Has no effect on fire wall and freeze wall as they are dps skills
Or if you plan on getting a strong first strike in a battle with a skill like FCJump than use your other skills to drain the rest of there health

Really though, knowing what skills are good for and pairing the ones that work well together will give you an edge
Know how to build and stick to your build, even if you know it's not the strongest a good build will have an advantage cause when things work together, progress will be seen.

Handicap builds
Damage builds
Poison builds
Cooldown builds
Healing builds
Solo tank builds
Group support builds
Speed builds
Well balanced builds
Pick your choice or make your own but stick to the idea you started with so you know when you play the skills you use work together when you need them the most
Words words words

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine »

Quarantine wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:19 am
Good skill, only works for basic skill tree crit. And basic attack crit. Where as damage boost works for all damage you do for all skills and basic attack as well, hence why it's so pricey

Crit boost is good if you plan on sticking around in a fight example: using DClaw with a 10sec cooldown you can most likely crit twice with an upgraded boost (meaning for the duration of the crit boost you can use DClaw Twice), or it can make your healing amount more reliable when using LSteal skills since a critical strike does 3x the normal strike, that would mean your heal will be 3x as big too (trick to LSteal skills, aim for those with low Def. Cause HP is HP, doesn't matter where you get it lol.
Has no effect on fire wall and freeze wall as they are dps skills
Or if you plan on getting a strong first strike in a battle with a skill like FCJump than use your other skills to drain the rest of there health

Really though, knowing what skills are good for and pairing the ones that work well together will give you an edge
Know how to build and stick to your build, even if you know it's not the strongest a good build will have an advantage cause when things work together, progress will be seen.

Handicap builds
Damage builds
Poison builds
Cooldown builds
Healing builds
Solo tank builds
Group support builds
Speed builds
Well balanced builds
Pick your choice or make your own but stick to the idea you started with so you know when you play the skills you use work together when you need them the most

Thank you for your reply.
Life Steel is okay because the upgrade cost is lower than Vampire and Frozen. But I'm worried because Cooldown is evil.
I'm gonna fill in two slots in two ways.
👉🏻 Slots 1 (Short cool down) & Slot 2 (Damage)
Then would FCJ be better than VOC? (COOP-centered)

Quarantine

Post by Quarantine »

If you're coop centered, crit boost will be okay but it really works best in PvP as crit strikes make big changes in the long haul
Big game won't really be your thing, you'll do a fair bit of damage but you'd really want Dboost with handicap dps skills like frost wall and hail with area freeze trap so all enemies are slow while you do your thing, or go heavy on Dboost and Tstorm and let it do the work in coop...yet again a team boost in coop helps for big game, even stacking (if multiple people use at the same time) cursed bite on a big pray in coop and pretty much anything turns to pudding. 25% (of current health) handicap adds up when you times that by 8 players
Quick cooldown is definitely for PvP, time is so precious...Damage comes in two parts though, instant and over time.
I have a few accounts and I've tried out many set ups, if you really really want to use crit boost try FCJump, crit boost, hurricane, life totem and you'll find you'll be well rounded as long as you know what you're doing with your attributes
(remember that speed attributes increase crit chance)
For your 2 set ups, I usually have a running set and a main set...one to get me there, the other to keep me there
Words words words

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine »

Quarantine wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:23 am
If you're coop centered, crit boost will be okay but it really works best in PvP as crit strikes make big changes in the long haul
Big game won't really be your thing, you'll do a fair bit of damage but you'd really want Dboost with handicap dps skills like frost wall and hail with area freeze trap so all enemies are slow while you do your thing, or go heavy on Dboost and Tstorm and let it do the work in coop...yet again a team boost in coop helps for big game, even stacking (if multiple people use at the same time) cursed bite on a big pray in coop and pretty much anything turns to pudding. 25% (of current health) handicap adds up when you times that by 8 players
Quick cooldown is definitely for PvP, time is so precious...Damage comes in two parts though, instant and over time.
I have a few accounts and I've tried out many set ups, if you really really want to use crit boost try FCJump, crit boost, hurricane, life totem and you'll find you'll be well rounded as long as you know what you're doing with your attributes
(remember that speed attributes increase crit chance)
For your 2 set ups, I usually have a running set and a main set...one to get me there, the other to keep me there

Is handicap technology important?😢

Then wouldn't Frost Bite be better than Double Claw? 🤔

I was only going to use two special skills.
Cool down short - fire nova, strong damage - meteo.

I like the wide range, but Icy Spikes has a really short range.

The hurricane you mentioned was also contemplating with Frost Nova.😒💦

Quarantine

Post by Quarantine »

Handicap does come In handy, and skills can stack the handy cap so frost bite, acurseing bite, hurricane, and swamp put the handicap over 100% I do believe so technically your enemies dont or cant move or attack for a few seconds...time is precious
If you run the numbers, your attack is 100 take 240% x 100 = 240 damage ÷ 10 second cooldown and you'll get 24
500% x 100 = 500 damage ÷ 40 sec cooldown = 12.5

24 and 12.5 give you the Damage per second, with crit boost and upgraded Double claw the Damage per second increase a lot but you can use it 3 times before FCJump is used again
FCJUMP is just pure instant damage, to bring them from full health to half before they have a chance to think
Frost bite is 330%×100=330 damage ÷ 23 sec cooldown 14.34 DPS
The bigger the DPS number at the end will tell you what skills you'll do the most damage with over the course of time you play the game
Some trade offs for damage happen, frost bite is a solid skill for a handicap build with a shorter cooldown
Not every skill can be said to be better than the next, each have there place just know what build they belong to

An example of a terrible build: fire spin, speed boost, fire breathe, shield totem
With only hp attribute upgraded
You can see how these just dont work together, each skill has its place just not like this lol
Words words words