Skill sharing

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Tek

Skill sharing

Post by Tek » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:44 pm

I was in a game, saw a wolf named J E S U S. He was super fast, he literally was running across my screen like a purple flash. I mean very fast he was a blur. I mean moving so fast I would have thought the game was lagging. However, I know I was not lagging that night.

Then he showed me a skill. He did this strange yet cool power up were he had this red shield around him, then he used another skill. Suddenly I had a green aura around me and when I ran I left green trail marks on the ground. I also had life regeneration (red bubble). Even though he didn't follow me around when I attacked my prey and they hit me, my hit points would regenerate back to full capacity. It was like having god mode. My HP would regenerate every few hits all the way back to max HP.

When J E S U S left the game, that never ending Life regeneration skill faded and went away. However, the green sparkly aura stayed behind and I had it for nearly 30 minutes until I decided to leave the game myself. I have no clue what the Green Aura did I didn't see any increases in my stats. So is this normal? What skills did this guy use on me, and are many skills sharable amongst other players?

xPriscilla

Re: Skill sharing

Post by xPriscilla » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:09 pm

I think you've came across a hacker. Some use the whole Life thing or multiple hits of battle orders causing your HP to go insane. The red glow was battle orders, the green aura was more than likely Area Life Regeneration.

During your time playing with the game and until there's an update or ban-wave out, you'll see them around. I imagine you experienced something like this or quite similar:
Attachments
IMG_4753 (1).PNG
IMG_4753 (1).PNG (118.37 KiB) Viewed 2014 times

Tek

Post by Tek » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:32 am

I thought hackers were placed in a separate server. I thought I read that somewhere in the forums?

xPriscilla

Post by xPriscilla » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Tek wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:32 am
I thought hackers were placed in a separate server.
Yes, a vast majority of them however a tiny few are just a bit more sneakier than others and find their way through the system. Not to worry though! This issue will be fixed in upcoming updates to keep the game enjoyable for legitimate players. :) :)

Tek

Post by Tek » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:56 pm

I saw the guy again this time he was zipping past me left and right. He could run around the entire map in seconds running as a purple flash, constantly doing poison nova.

To be honest I wasn't exactly complaining about the guy as he was actually helping others level up their wolves. But if I were to go against him in PVP I wouldn't stand a chance, then again if this is pay to win style game. Then it doesn't really matter.

But...yes, that screen shot is exactly what it was like, he first put a BO on me and then he put that green sparkly skill on me. The BO skill expired when he left the game, but the green aura skill stayed long after he exited the game.

In PVP mode, can we stack skill (aura's) with other players?

xPriscilla

Post by xPriscilla » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Tek wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:56 pm
In PVP mode, can we stack skill (aura's) with other players?
In PVP, being that there is 4 players per team, if you all worked together and used the same skill on each other like battle orders or Area Life Regeneration then yes, you can. But in your case, because you were dealing with a hacker, he had no cooldown time to his skills allowing him to use it as many times as he liked.