Speed, Defense

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Andromache

Speed, Defense

Post by Andromache »

I was told to master speed and defense first, so does helth and attack stop at 1? :?:

And I'm a user who doesn't pay, so is there an upgrade order for skills? :?:
(Ex: Aurora-Basic-Special-Totem)

Quarantine

Re: Speed, Defense

Post by Quarantine »

A good rule of thumb is to upgrade evenly get your defense percentage to 30% and your crit to 20% than ease up on hp and speed and focus on def and attack, max def while increasing Atk to lvl 65 than max speed while uping Atk...get your hp just over 2000 at minimum, 3000 you'll do well, but 4000 is where most keep it
Remember that the less hp you have the faster you'll have to take out your enemies

Or go wild and try upgrading only one attribute :)
That's the beauty of the game, you can play it your way
For skills, if you're not a buyer, base your build around a specific aura...you don't have many gems to work with so choose wisely but what the aura boosts, enhance it with your other skills
Words words words

Andromache

Post by Andromache »

Quarantine wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:42 am
A good rule of thumb is to upgrade evenly get your defense percentage to 30% and your crit to 20% than ease up on hp and speed and focus on def and attack, max def while increasing Atk to lvl 65 than max speed while uping Atk...get your hp just over 2000 at minimum, 3000 you'll do well, but 4000 is where most keep it
Remember that the less hp you have the faster you'll have to take out your enemies

Or go wild and try upgrading only one attribute :)
That's the beauty of the game, you can play it your way
For skills, if you're not a buyer, base your build around a specific aura...you don't have many gems to work with so choose wisely but what the aura boosts, enhance it with your other skills
Thank you.
I was annoyed because I kept dying.
That helped a lot.

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

Skills come down to what you personally want to upgrade yourself. If you have a skill you like the look of, or certain play style. Do what feels right for you. As for attributes, getting them all equally up a bit [although some people do like to avoid HP], you can get yourself to max speed/def fairly easily then decide hp/attack focus afterwards. This is what I did at least.