We Need to Talk.

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Watermelonz4life2234

Re: We Need to Talk.

Post by Watermelonz4life2234 »

rain wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:59 am
Whyubullymedoggo389 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:16 pm
I MOSTLY. can agree on the "rule making" lots of times something like this happends. One time i was playing pvp and someone got me down to really low hp after i killed them. And to prevent from someone one hitting me i howled to the den. Then after i came out this 12k lashed at me and i went to go back out and he did it again i was like can you please let me kill someone? And he was like no because you den howl.. i mean... wtf?
I know people should respect that the rules aren't real but everyone should also consider that the people who play by those rules usually strongly support them. If you find this annoying, you should leave the server. The same goes for anyone who dislikes the rules. If no one is leaving, then leave. Or if you can be mature about it, stay and keep playing how you want. Honestly, if they're annoying you too much just mute them. You do this by clicking the button to friend them but instead of clicking +friend you click mute.

Don't take this as something meant to shame you. I'm trying to speak as a whole. It seems that any arguments about this topic is one sided and not considering the other as much. Goes for both sides
Hey its whyubullyme and I made a new fourms acc. I do agree if someone tries to lash me because im playing how I wish I usually just leave or put up a small fight and leave. I understand this is a war game, so some people try to hold grudges a lot.

Watermelonz4life2234

Post by Watermelonz4life2234 »

rain wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:59 am
Whyubullymedoggo389 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:16 pm
I MOSTLY. can agree on the "rule making" lots of times something like this happends. One time i was playing pvp and someone got me down to really low hp after i killed them. And to prevent from someone one hitting me i howled to the den. Then after i came out this 12k lashed at me and i went to go back out and he did it again i was like can you please let me kill someone? And he was like no because you den howl.. i mean... wtf?
I know people should respect that the rules aren't real but everyone should also consider that the people who play by those rules usually strongly support them. If you find this annoying, you should leave the server. The same goes for anyone who dislikes the rules. If no one is leaving, then leave. Or if you can be mature about it, stay and keep playing how you want. Honestly, if they're annoying you too much just mute them. You do this by clicking the button to friend them but instead of clicking +friend you click mute.

Don't take this as something meant to shame you. I'm trying to speak as a whole. It seems that any arguments about this topic is one sided and not considering the other as much. Goes for both sides
Hey its whyubullyme and I made a new fourms acc. I do agree if someone tries to lash me because im playing how I wish I usually just leave or put up a small fight and leave. I understand this is a war game, so some people try to hold grudges a lot. I am now 16k with 277 att and still goes the same. I wont resist killing in pup rooms or 2v1 a 20k that joined the room and killed every1

WildNarnianAnimal

Post by WildNarnianAnimal »

I personally don't agree. If u want to have a pvp gameplay, you have the right to do it. But i always loved this game because of the friendships. In pvp u can know better the players, and i like the ''peace'' between the 2 teams. And doing 1v1. When i was a 35, in pvp the stronger was the winner, about always.... I don't think is it much funny ...
In coop u don't must share or let a prey, but, in a sharing room, u would be nice sharing. I personally prefer it. Don't sharing, the weaks keep weak and the strongs keep strong...
About "stoling" preys, i appreciate when someone helps me to kill a big animal.

I always thought that the best of this game is the friendship. When i feel alone, i can play and if i don't meet BULLIES or DON'T SHARING players (!!!) i don't feel alone anymore.

This is what I think.
Dark Wolf
Lvl 53

The dreams come true