Getting to Know you Questions

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Getting to Know you Questions

Post by White Fang 1 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:12 am

There are new member joining everyday but not as many actively speaking or engaging the topics (inactive).
I would like to help by asking questions to get to know other players.

Questions like your in game name (IGN), level and other statistics. Or even helping around the forum for players who need quick replies.
Anyone can ask questions (as long as they are appropriate). I will answer most questions people ask me, so ask away.

For me most of my stats are in my signature.

Questions :?: (If your ok with sharing, you do not have to answer all questions)
Q. 1: What is your in game name?
A. My IGN is White Fang. I have never changed my name since I stared in Mar 2017. I chose the name after the book by Jack London in 1906. (Yes, Before both Movies {1991,2018})

Q. 2: What is your real name?
A. My real name is Eric Barona.

Q. 3: What is your level?
A. My level is currently 36.

Q. 4: What is your game ID?
A. My game ID is 5422352. Please ask before friending as my friend list may be full. :)

Q. 5: What is your favorite skin?
A. Before the updates it was the Gray Wolf (I liked sticking to the original). After the update (and the 2018 White Fang Movie) I changed it to Great Wolf as it better matched the character.

Q. 6: Whats your Favorite map?
A. Again I have to sick with the original :lol: , so Green Hills.

Now add your own questions. They can be for me, or adding on to these 6, or it can be for other people. It can be anything (as long as it is important)

:arrow: I will also accept PM messages.

Have a nice day and don't forget to play The Wolf and Upload those great screenshots or videos! :D
Started playing in Sep 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.

Unrealisation

Re: Getting to Know you Questions

Post by Unrealisation » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:50 am

1. I have a lot of in-game names...depending on my mood really ;)

2. Real name? Prefer not to say...but my first name starts with the letter 'B'

3. Current Level? My oldest account is level 50 and my newest account is level 34 (as of November 17, 2018).

4. In game ID? Prefer not to say...

5. Favorite Skin? When I first started this game, I was in love with the Black Wolf (goes well with Melenia) ...but then I liked the Mighty Wolf ...and currently I'm obsessed with the Silver Wolf!

6. Favorite Map? Legend Mountains. Beautiful graphics, challenging preys, BUT the way the map was designed is not efficient at all (in my opinion). I do agree with you, White Fang, on Great Hills, the original/oldest map. There's just...something magical about it. It's not as fancy as the other maps...but it feels like home :D It's just there...I can't really explain it.

Anyways, what's your favorite skill combos?
I liked the 'classic' frozen claw jump, damage boost, and thunderstorm. However, after many updates, claw keeps missing the target in PvP, and so I started to dislike it more and more. My current new favorite is life steal, damage boost, and thunderstorm!

-Unrealisation
Last edited by Unrealisation on Thu May 02, 2019 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛɪᴄ.ᴛᴇᴍᴘ
ᴅɪᴤᴄᴏʀᴅ #2795

WintermelonÜ

Post by WintermelonÜ » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:30 pm

1.) My IGN is Wintermelon (cuz it's my favorite flavor in a milktea shop xD)

2.) Can't say my real name.. But my nickname is Lyka.

3.)Currently Level 44.. So hard to level upp.. But I'm gettin there..

4.) Can't say~

5.) At First the white wolf skin.. But now I use the VIP ( i forgot what is called)

6.) Probably sa Legend Mountains.. So many critters. it's great but at the same time annoying cuz of so many cliffs and what not. But if there's gonna be a map that has a night time and there's like a huge moon.. That'll be my fav and I'll just howl and screenshots and whatever.. (Sorry about my English)

So yea that's it .. I prefer to hunt alone but I would also like to make friends. :)

Soooo... Are you planning to buy the most expensive skin (the frost/lava skin)? Cuz to me it looks awesome but too expensive and (i guess) there's no benefit when getting it. ~

^3^
WintermelonÜ
* Level 50 *
^³^

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:29 pm

Thank you for the responses.
I have never changed my name in game since I stared. But heard of other people using multiple names :D
I am still working out the details and stays to see which is the best combo.
I don't know about buying the 2k gem an d above skins be cause I usually stick with Great Wolf. (I have only Changed my skin once from Grey Wolf)
Started playing in Sep 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.