Question

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Little Evil

Question

Post by Little Evil » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:15 am

I keep playing COOP but I’m trying to get in a clan. I hear people talking about giving birth to pups and so forth. I’ve played the pvp and killed a few but what is pvp game about because the game doesn’t explain it.

Little Evil

rain

Re: Question

Post by rain » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:12 am

I'm not sure what you are trying to convey but I'll try my best to answer your question.
The point of COOP is to earn gems and coins along with many other players. The point of PVP is to earn coins from killing other players. There is no story, giving pups, etc. There are packs though which players form by themselves. Maybe the people you heard speaking were talking about a different game or were role playing somehow.
cyne; rain

Cerberus The Great

Post by Cerberus The Great » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:23 am

Little Evil wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:15 am
I keep playing COOP but I’m trying to get in a clan. I hear people talking about giving birth to pups and so forth. I’ve played the pvp and killed a few but what is pvp game about because the game doesn’t explain it.

Little Evil
Greetings, If you need a clan you can massage me on kik @FlexLikeCerberus and as for giving birth and having pups could be role playing or just from another game.

Happy hunting

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:19 pm

The Wolf has two modes COOP and PVP.

In COOP players can work together or alone to kill other animals to earn gems and coins to get skills and upgrade attributes.

In PVP players work on opposite teams (red and blue) to kill each other ( but there are animals too) to get gems and coins.

In both some players role play and get "mates" and have family where they will ask or select another player to be the pup.

Clans, or packs are purely player made and are not regulated on The Wolf, they are usually made by players using the forum, the game, Discord or KiK as means of communication.

To get into a pack all you have to do is search the forums for pack treads, some packs also have requirements to join.

Thank you for playing and asking questions.
Started playing in Sep 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.

Little Evil

Post by Little Evil » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:01 am

Thx for the replies guys. Explains a lot. I just seen chat on the side about pups and dens. Wasn’t sure.

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:14 pm

Little Evil wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:01 am
Thx for the replies guys. Explains a lot. I just seen chat on the side about pups and dens. Wasn’t sure.
Yeah sometimes there's a lot happening in chat. :lol:
Started playing in Sep 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.