The Wolf 1.7.0 Update

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
rain

Re: The Wolf 1.7.0 Update

Post by rain » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:30 am

That's exactly how I feel too...The only skill that I actually have seen and liked at the moment is the life regeneration totem...the graphic is simply gorgeous! (I don't have the skill yet but I've seen some people using it)
Yea, I agree that the new skills are quite stunning and high quality but tbh they kinda seem too fantasy for me
cyne; rain

Ignis

Post by Ignis » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:05 pm

I have read many negative comments about the new update but honestly I have enjoyed it. Because:

1. The skills is a fun change from the usual. The traps is a fun new strategy in pvp. Some skills might seem similar to others, however, all of them are stronger and therefore more expensive so it makes sense.
2. The animals are stronger but this serves as a better challenge especially for strong players that keeps solo in coop, and is also capable of killing a champ alone. Now it won’t be so easy for them anymore.

I’m not sure about the coin thing but it is a known fact that more and more people have reached 280 attack or hp so it may be because of this.

The only thing I have a problem with is the glitches and lagging but it can be fixed with a bug fix update that I’m sure will come soon. I believe they are doing a great job with this game and I don’t understand what all the complaining is about. But each one to their own. ^^
gαмιиg σтαкυ
“Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.”

rain

Post by rain » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:44 pm

Ignis wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:05 pm
I have read many negative comments about the new update but honestly I have enjoyed it. Because:

1. The skills is a fun change from the usual. The traps is a fun new strategy in pvp. Some skills might seem similar to others, however, all of them are stronger and therefore more expensive so it makes sense.
2. The animals are stronger but this serves as a better challenge especially for strong players that keeps solo in coop, and is also capable of killing a champ alone. Now it won’t be so easy for them anymore.

I’m not sure about the coin thing but it is a known fact that more and more people have reached 280 attack or hp so it may be because of this.

The only thing I have a problem with is the glitches and lagging but it can be fixed with a bug fix update that I’m sure will come soon. I believe they are doing a great job with this game and I don’t understand what all the complaining is about. But each one to their own. ^^
I personally don't completely detest the new update. Like the previous updates, it takes time for people to get used to and accept. a lot of people who have played for a long time are still stuck in old nostalgic paths, a bit including myself. I'm sure there are many positives about the new skills and a lot of people have been asking for them so it makes sense for them to be implemented into the game. As I have said before in topics relating to the updates, I will probably grow to like them in future but not at the moment.

Thank you for reading my overly formal speech lol
cyne; rain

PharaohSabre

Post by PharaohSabre » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:44 am

I hate to be that person but the totems are the only good thing about this update. I was finally able to be able to kill yak and crocodile champions alone but I log in one day and suddenly all the animals are so OP that my gem income is basically non-existant and I'm forced to settle for whatever scraps I get from a champion kill shared with bossy players. That could be as little as 1 gem from a crocodile champ or 7 from a wild yak. And a full health bar doesn't seem to last me as many separate kills as it used to so I'm constantly dying.

So I'm a little annoyed with co-op at the moment. But all in all I wouldn't call this update a complete disaster. Some new skins would have been nice though.
The Champion Thief
Pay-to-win =/= Strong

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:17 pm

Yeah the totems are pretty good.
Started playing in Sep 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.