Quick question

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Aqua

Quick question

Post by Aqua » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:42 pm

Are totems worth buying? I'm almost at the level where they're unlocked and I'm not sure if I should use my gems yet. What do you think?

Free

Re: Quick question

Post by Free » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:08 pm

Hey.I think totems skills are only addition to skills like basic skills,aura skills and special skills,because there in totems skills you just have some traps and totems,which only only works when players go through it,and by totems skills when you are close to it ( don't helping much when you are escaping in PvP from someone player when you are low ).So in my opinion,the best way is to upgrade are just those basic,aura and special skills, and if you Think you got strong enough,then you could think about invest your gems in totems skills,or just buy a healing totem for first level,because sometimes you will need it when your hp will be low while hunting down your prey.it's all.Greetings.
ID: 1010060

PharaohSabre

Post by PharaohSabre » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:36 pm

The question isn't so much if they're worth buying, it's which ones are worth upgrading. Everyone's using them now and unless you like being at a serious disadvantage, you'll need them. You'll need the heath totem for sure, root prison and at least one trap to be safe.
The Champion Thief
Pay-to-win =/= Strong

Free

Post by Free » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:16 am

Yes you are right Pharaoh,but it will works on puppy's players which are below 8k hp,higher players will just one hit you and you will nothing do what could help you,even healing totem and prison root.
ID: 1010060