SUGGESTION

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
AlyssaDaAlfa

SUGGESTION

Post by AlyssaDaAlfa » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:31 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D
So i have one thing that i have been DYING to ask....
For a future update: Could we PLEASE make our own server but like just so only our friends could join. .... :? :?: :D :D
Like, private servers...kinda i dont know how to explain i just hope you are following what im saying. and i dont like being sperated by levels, ima higher level than my sis, so we cant play together, please change that. i hope you understand! :| :) :D :D
THANKS!!!!!
Last edited by AlyssaDaAlfa on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vent

Re: SUGGESTION

Post by Vent » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:33 am

I agree in that making our own server and hosting would be a good feature to have in this game, particularly for those who want to have a meeting within their pack, just to chill, or to roleplay. I opine that maybe a clan system could help in that only the wolves from that specific clan could enter their server, or have a password set to filter out the unwanted guests.

-Nikita-

Re: SUGGESTION

Post by -Nikita- » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:29 am

This would be fantastic and i would gladly pay annually for vip membership if i knew i could join servers with a pack if i ever decide to have Or make one. I know the older players of the game would definetely appreciate it!
artwork creator https://quaylak.deviantart.com
🐺Nikita🐺
🐺1327581🐺
"The wolf never troubles itself with the opinions of sheep."