What's the big picture?

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Apzue

What's the big picture?

Post by Apzue » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:49 pm

What is the development team aiming at the finalization of this game bieng? I bought VIP and I want to renew it but I am wondering if this game will get regular updates. Is it going to go more in an RPG format with bigger map or items? Or maybe more roleplay aspect since I see lots of people playing roles ingame?

What are some features aimed at bieng implemented?

This game has charm and is fast paced. Take a look at my suggestions page also if you'd like.

-Nikita-

Re: What's the big picture?

Post by -Nikita- » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:37 am

Im really hoping that it gears towards people making packs! pvp could be clan vs clan and they can make "free for all" servers like we have now but add clan servers, as in, you create a server with a passcode entry so that you can invite your pack and it just be us!

this would stop a lot of in game drama and wouldnt cause too much more strain since it would only be a server of ~12 or so. Then the average players can continue as they are now, but the rpers, the pack makers, and the committed players can each do there own thing without the bother of strangers being pervy, interupted rping, and feeling left out of the group. I would readily pay 10-15$ annually if this were the case!!! i hope someone sees this thread because i DEFINETELY agree!
artwork creator https://quaylak.deviantart.com
🐺Nikita🐺
🐺1327581🐺
"The wolf never troubles itself with the opinions of sheep."

Terrorus

Post by Terrorus » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:50 pm

If you bought vip I heard it gives unlimited heath and powerful strength so it isn’t that fair but I don’t know for sure

rain

Post by rain » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:32 am

Terrorus wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:50 pm
If you bought vip I heard it gives unlimited heath and powerful strength so it isn’t that fair but I don’t know for sure
I'm pretty sure the VIP account reduces the amount of points you spend on attributes by a percentage.
cyne; rain

THC ALPHA SaUc3k

Post by THC ALPHA SaUc3k » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:37 pm

Smh I don't know where you guys get your info from but reading is fundamental.

VIP does 2 things:
* adds 50% more experience per kill
* adds 50% more coins per kill

No unlimited health or strength. That's a load of chewed up horse feed.

Terrorus

Post by Terrorus » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:26 pm

Someone I heard payed real diamonds for unlimited heath his name heart breaker and then something NOT FAIR!!

rain

Post by rain » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:29 am

Lol i should probably start reading everything instead of scanning through it.
Last edited by rain on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
cyne; rain

Jacob

Post by Jacob » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:33 pm

-Nikita- wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:37 am
Im really hoping that it gears towards people making packs! pvp could be clan vs clan and they can make "free for all" servers like we have now but add clan servers, as in, you create a server with a passcode entry so that you can invite your pack and it just be us!

this would stop a lot of in game drama and wouldnt cause too much more strain since it would only be a server of ~12 or so. Then the average players can continue as they are now, but the rpers, the pack makers, and the committed players can each do there own thing without the bother of strangers being pervy, interupted rping, and feeling left out of the group. I would readily pay 10-15$ annually if this were the case!!! i hope someone sees this thread because i DEFINETELY agree!
The game need dayl misions and every day login reward.

DOGGYSTYLE

Post by DOGGYSTYLE » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:00 pm

They need to make a way to redo your characters skills and attributes. Im lvl 38 and already regret alot of the things i spent gems on. Plus i think, once you reach max lvl, you cant obtain gems anymore and youre stuck with the mistakes youve made. Idk for sure.. just taking from what ive discussed with a lvl 50 player. Because, now that ive played for a while, i know a little bit better how i would gear my character towards pvp.