The Shenmi

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!

Type of Pack

Forum Role-Play w/o Screenshots of Game
No votes
Forum Role-Play w/ Screenshots of Game
33%
WARP (Wolf Art Role-Play) w/o Screenshots of Game
No votes
WARP w/ Screenshots of Game
33%
In-Game RP
33%

Total votes: 3

AspenLeSheep

The Shenmi

Post by AspenLeSheep » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:05 am

This first message serves partly as an introduction as well

I would like to restart the in-game pack I created in when before the update with IDs and such, around September I think? I went on a long hiatus after that so I'm still at level 18. ;-; heh
The original pack initials were SP, and you may have seen both of my identities (as i disclose of my gender), SP ThunderBird and SP Aspen.
No, they are not mates and I don't want anyone who immaturely only wish to be the alpha female or something. I have SEEN people in other games like so and I am easily irritated by such.

Now, they have different accounts, the old one with SM ThunderBird: 1421525; and the new one with SM Aspenio (it sounds nice): 1494028

I'm an experienced roleplayer, however in the form of typed paragraphs, not short messages and actions within a game with limited actions; so mostly forum or PM roleplay. I am a rookie roleplayer at Pathfinder Dungeons & Dragons so if you.. want to discuss.. we could.. urm *shrug*

So back to the pack thing. Shenmi means Mystery in Chinese (yes i'm Chinese x3) if you didn't know.. The poll is a see see of what y'all prefer since every community is different. WARP is seen often on DeviantArt (my account is AspenLeSheep, same with my WattPad :P), go search it up.

Add me In-Game if interested! :D Any of my two accounts are fine~

Yup, that's it mostly.
Peacewell~~

please call me aspen.
deviantart