GEMS QUESTION

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
SpacedOutRadio

GEMS QUESTION

Post by SpacedOutRadio » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:32 am

I've been playing this game for a couple of months now, because my son loves wolves, and he wanted to download this one. Well once I saw it, I was hooked. So my boy with his wolf, and I with my wolf, every day we get to have some really cool father-son time playing the wolf. He's younger, so his wolf attributes are scattered all over the place. Mine, I'm learning off the more experienced players out there.

Both our wolves are a level 50. However, since I don't really understand, and am still learning the game, I'm wondering why, if we are both level 50, why there is such a huge difference in gem accumulation. We can say work and kill a champ yak together. I will get 12 gems and he will get 2, 3, or 4, even with final hit. It's frustrating for the little guy when Dad gets the majority of gems. The biggest difference with our wolves is health and attack. My attack is around 136. His attack is around 100. My health is at 7135. His is around 5500. Does this make a difference? I'm just lost here on this subject, and I don't know how to explain it to him.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ignis

Re: GEMS QUESTION

Post by Ignis » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:55 am

I believe this topic has been up before. It’s mostly believed that the gems is distributed according to the damage made to the champion, so, if your attack and skills are higher than your sons, then you will get the most gems. However, I’m confused about what you said that he still gets low amount even if he gets last bit. Me and my friend does that, since I started a new wolf and are far weaker than her, I take final bite and get max amount, same as her. My attack is below 100 while hers is 200+. There’s been no issues for us.
gαмιиg σтαкυ
“Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.”

rain

Post by rain » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:12 am

Ignis wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:55 am
I believe this topic has been up before. It’s mostly believed that the gems is distributed according to the damage made to the champion, so, if your attack and skills are higher than your sons, then you will get the most gems. However, I’m confused about what you said that he still gets low amount even if he gets last bit. Me and my friend does that, since I started a new wolf and are far weaker than her, I take final bite and get max amount, same as her. My attack is below 100 while hers is 200+. There’s been no issues for us.
Recently, there was a croc champ and I managed to only get one bite before it died and got the full gems even though most people in the server were 10k+
cyne; rain; cyii
Art insta: @cyne__
Wolf insta: @cynelime

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:18 pm

SpacedOutRadio wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:32 am
I've been playing this game for a couple of months now, because my son loves wolves, and he wanted to download this one. Well once I saw it, I was hooked. So my boy with his wolf, and I with my wolf, every day we get to have some really cool father-son time playing the wolf. He's younger, so his wolf attributes are scattered all over the place. Mine, I'm learning off the more experienced players out there.

Both our wolves are a level 50. However, since I don't really understand, and am still learning the game, I'm wondering why, if we are both level 50, why there is such a huge difference in gem accumulation. We can say work and kill a champ yak together. I will get 12 gems and he will get 2, 3, or 4, even with final hit. It's frustrating for the little guy when Dad gets the majority of gems. The biggest difference with our wolves is health and attack. My attack is around 136. His attack is around 100. My health is at 7135. His is around 5500. Does this make a difference? I'm just lost here on this subject, and I don't know how to explain it to him.

Thanks in advance for your help!
I have this issue with my younger sister a lot. Currently, I'm a 10k and she is a 4k, and my attack is significantly higher than hers. We hunt together a lot and have a found a solution to this. The difference between you and your son's attributes isn't as significant as my sister's and mine, so it may not as effective for you two as it is for us, but these tips and strategies may help.

For Weaker Champs:
Since your HP is higher, always try to get to the champ first so it attacks you and not your son. Once you get there, wait for him to arrive and start attacking it together. If your HP is high enough to deal with the champ's damage, try using weaker or no skills (depending on how strong the champ is) while your son uses his good skills. This should allow him to deal more damage than he usually does, and hopefully he will get the same number of gems as you.
Another strategy (and the one I prefer) is to get there and attack the champ until it gets down to about half of its original HP. Then, once your son arrives, let him finish it off. Since you two have each done half of the damage, you should get the same number of gems. If you're skeptical of this one, I have never noticed any correlation between who gets the last hit and number of gems that person receives.

For Stronger Champs:
If you are about to kill one of those OP champs (such as a Crocodile Champ), try planting all three types of traps as far as possible but still within the champ's range. This will help you deal a huge amount of damage to the champ before it is able to attack you (if you both use Damage Boost). Once you two are attacking the champ, don't forget to heal each other with the Heal Totem.
When my sister and I bump into one of these champs, we don't focus on how many gems we get. To her, dealing less damage and earning less gems than I do is better than not killing it and receiving no gems. Since these champs are much harder to kill, it will be harder for your son to get as many gems as you. My sister and I are still trying to figure out a solution to this, and if we find one, I will let you know.
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼

DUTCH

Post by DUTCH » Mon May 13, 2019 5:52 pm

The reason your son is dealing less damage is because his attributes are scattered, like you said. Work together and get a lot of coins, then help him balance out his attributes. Attack and defense is priority to level up in my opinion, but leveling up all attributes is just as important.
DUTCH★