Playing on Android Emulator

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
jerimyxd09

Playing on Android Emulator

Post by jerimyxd09 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:01 am

Help guys, can I still play The Wolf on Android Emulator in pc? Because the last time I played in it, my other account got banned and send to hacker server, but I dont do cheat. So now Im hoping if i can play again in my laptop.
Any replies will highly appreciated.

Unrealisation

Re: Playing on Android Emulator

Post by Unrealisation » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:02 pm

Currently, this game does not support PC. When you use the android emulator and download this game, you are downloading and playing on a third party app, which is discouraged by Swift App. This is the most logical reason why you were banned and sent to the hacker server. I suggest you to play on the phone/tablet for the time being and make sure to download The Wolf from the app store or Google Play.
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛɪᴄ.ᴛᴇᴍᴘ
ᴅɪᴤᴄᴏʀᴅ #2795

jerimyxd09

Post by jerimyxd09 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:21 am

Unrealisation wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:02 pm
Currently, this game does not support PC. When you use the android emulator and download this game, you are downloading and playing on a third party app, which is discouraged by Swift App. This is the most logical reason why you were banned and sent to the hacker server. I suggest you to play on the phone/tablet for the time being and make sure to download The Wolf from the app store or Google Play.
Thanks! Ill avoid playing on android Emulator and Im gonna wait for the PC Version of this Game!

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:49 am

jerimyxd09 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:21 am
Unrealisation wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:02 pm
Thanks! Ill avoid playing on android Emulator and Im gonna wait for the PC Version of this Game!
Cant wait for that my beefy computer should handle it better that my old piece of junk phone. :lol:
Started playing in Sep 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.