Attention Seeker / Pervert

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Mr Darcy

Attention Seeker / Pervert

Post by Mr Darcy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:05 am

Good day everyone,
I just want to remind everyone that The Wolf is a game, that can be easily access by kids.
There are kids playing this game, not just teenagers or adults.
Flirting, psychos, lovey-dovey couples, quarreling, cursing.. well, there are a lot of dramas in The Wolf, right?
Normally, I will just ignore if I think it is not very serious. But just now, a couple of players were sex-chatting in the room.
We tried to stop them, but.. we were powerless. All I could do was just turn off my chat :|

To all the adults who play The Wolf, like me, I believe it is our responsibility to make sure the room is a safe place for kids.
Please, do not be such a pervert. Thank you
Attachments
Spectre Biscuit 4.jpeg
Spectre Biscuit 4.jpeg (84.55 KiB) Viewed 1988 times
Spectre Biscuit 5.jpeg
Spectre Biscuit 5.jpeg (82.46 KiB) Viewed 1988 times
Spectre Biscuit 6.jpeg
Spectre Biscuit 6.jpeg (91.21 KiB) Viewed 1988 times

Riu

Re: Attention Seeker / Pervert

Post by Riu » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:20 am

I definitely agree that inappropriate behavior should be reported. Unfortunately some, for example, younger players do not know how to report.
Last edited by Riu on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Taho

Post by Taho » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:00 pm

Yes and after many months of playing. I'm sure some of those players who talk like that are way under 18. Unfortunately...

Knowing about some games. All chats are log or saved in their servers. Like unique ID, the nick use and text said. Does this game do that?
I'm sure yes. But can they afford to manage or add some ban system or add some wise moderators to ban specific ID. I dont know.

So yes.. Using white gloves trying to stop those low mind players to play normaly is not easy. Changing room is a solution for us normal players or best, Chat Off. Because since they talk, talk and talk. All the animals they dont attack are for us to XP.. :)
Last edited by Taho on Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quebec, Canada, Sol III

ZerOxHerO

Post by ZerOxHerO » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:11 pm

Riu wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:20 am
This really annoys me every time I see a flirt on a game in a chat. It's sad because the game is also played by children who do not understand this and are exploited.

Badly designed for a player to change name and make it impossible for admins him to catch the offense.
Yup, our IDs are not unique. ID can be changed easily, and players can use same IDs which sometimes will create some drama in the room... fighting over IDs. :lol:
I don't mind romance in the room, as long as it is in moderation. 8-)

ZerOxHerO

Post by ZerOxHerO » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:13 pm

Mr Darcy wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:05 am
Good day everyone,
I just want to remind everyone that The Wolf is a game, that can be easily access by kids.
There are kids playing this game, not just teenagers or adults.
Flirting, psychos, lovey-dovey couples, quarreling, cursing.. well, there are a lot of dramas in The Wolf, right?
Normally, I will just ignore if I think it is not very serious. But just now, a couple of players were sex-chatting in the room.
We tried to stop them, but.. we were powerless. All I could do was just turn off my chat :|

To all the adults who play The Wolf, like me, I believe it is our responsibility to make sure the room is a safe place for kids.
Please, do not be such a pervert. Thank you
:roll: :roll: If you want attention, be a strong powerful wolf.
Not by sex-chatting in public :lol: :lol:

ZerOxHerO

Post by ZerOxHerO » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Taho wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:00 pm
Yes and after many months of playing. I'm sure some of those players who talk like talk are way under 18. Unfortunately...

Knowing about some games. All chats are log or saved in their servers. Like unique ID, the nick use and text said. Does this game do that?
I'm sure yes. But can they afford to manage or add some ban system or add some wise moderators to ban specific ID. I dont know.

So yes.. Using white gloves trying to stop those low mind players to play normaly is not easy. Changing room is a solution for us normal players or best, Chat Off. Because since they talk, talk and talk. All the animals they dont attack are for us to XP.. :)
Yeah, I think most players are somewhere around 12-17 years old.
I think, they should include report button too besides add friend. If that person got reported more than 5x or something, that person will automatically be banned.. something like that..

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:21 pm

I definitely agree that inappropriate behavior should be reported. To limit this, the game developers have already blocked out most inappropriate words, but players have found replacements for them. They also put spaces between words like t his or t.his. This may be something the moderators need to fix.
๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ

Super Beasto

Post by Super Beasto » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:49 pm

Unfortunately this type of action will continue until they implement some sort of punishment system in-game. Censorship isn't going to help at all, especially theirs. I mean they censor words such as "soooo" or "dang". Im in total agreement that a report function needs to be put into the system. If not they will learn once a parent of overly concerned individual gets involved.
In-Game: CL Alpha Big Bad
Pack: Alpha of Canis Lupus
Level 50 Mighty Wolf
ID 1019000

Terrorus

Post by Terrorus » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:21 am

I saw someone say Jesus and it band it but some times I go on there and they say mean mean stuff it should filter it