Looking for old players

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
BadIcecream12

Re: Looking for old players

Post by BadIcecream12 »

cyne wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:18 am
Hey there, I'm looking for players from 2017 for those memories lmao
If you're one of those people drop a message below
Just curious and hey, maybe you'll find an old friend
I miss the old version first off the bad graphics; I had to add bad graphics in somewhere!.. Whenever people weren't as toxic. Even know you couldn't talk to the opposite team in PVP! Hahaha! OK so whenever Green Hills was the only map! I still love the map! But whenever Dark Forest was in the game everyone got so excited! It was pretty exciting!!! The healing glitch was cool but got sort of annoying in PVP. Sadly at the time champions weren't even a thing and so we all got gems by leveling up. No watching videos and killing champions; yet people complain about them not getting a lot of gems whenever they have videos and such to watch in order to receive the GEMS! 40 was max level at once. They're weren't barley any skins. No: Golden Wolf, Great Wolf, Mighty Wolf, Silver Wolf, Frost Wolf, or Fire Wolf, Of course the ones that I didn't list the Siberian and Timber Wolf since they're the newest wolf skins. You had to level up in order to unlock the wolves which was pretty cool! In PVP whenever people would climb up the Green Hills tree. So that you couldn't kill them. I always had trouble getting up the trees and failed a lot!!! Couldn't add anyone, no friends list. For some odd reason I didn't know that the game had a map in the game in the old version. I'm not sure if you can click on the map and it show you the whole map. Anyway! whenever I was new to the game I would press all sorts of buttons. I'd get lost and don't know where to go. I pressed the howl button, which teleport you to den! Soon enough I find fellow wolves and follow them! Getting to choose ether COOP OR PVP is super cool! Lots of wolves had fonts in their name! PVP was more friendly, more friendly I mean as less toxic. You have people cursing now. But don't get me wrong. Everyone was going after one person, everyone had one separate target. Normally, you would have to port at the right time or you would get killed. This was when no one was at level 40 or above. In less someone played non - stopped. The game felt way more exciting since it was a new game. Didn't really know how to play the game at the time and so it was fun. Following other wolves and leveling up our attributes or saving up! The game was really peaceful! Since not everyone talked as much. Which the people who did weren't talking bad nor cursing. I'm not sure if everyone was all nice thought since I only ran into a couple of people compared to how much you all have seen put together. A year later was then when Dark Forest was the new map, champions were added, and a few animals. I remember a time when I started playing. I would press the howl button, which will send you to the den. And didn't know what was happening. For some reason I would always get trapped on the border of the map somewhere and didn't know why or how I was stuck. In till l soon enough found how to get out. That's all I know about the game. I still play this game I still find it fun. Oh and about my friends! My old friends don't play this game anymore. I have seven friends who don't play this anymore. Been friends with two of them in 2017. And the rest in 2018! Ok that is it! I said enough' in this case typed enough. Thanks for making a post about this! Sorry about the never ending paragraphs! You had finish the "story" here!!! :D
hi my name on the wolf is - BadIcecream - Its a actual game i use to play xd!

My favorite wolf is great wolf since its fluffy!!! and the colors are cool!

Miamimanisgod

Post by Miamimanisgod »

I'm a old player too missed out on a lot of update challenge I think.🤔
What’s the fastest way to grow without money

boredlmao

Post by boredlmao »

ye i joined around day 2 when it first released, was def my favorite game for a couple months

BadIcecream12

Post by BadIcecream12 »

cyne wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:18 am
Hey there, I'm looking for players from 2017 for those memories lmao
If you're one of those people drop a message below
Just curious and hey, maybe you'll find an old friend
Helloo! Im late but im here!!! The wolf was a very interesting game. Ill tell you what I remember about the game. Ok so I was on Green Hills (which was the only map at the time) and I was pushing random buttons of the bottom of the screen, I always pressed the howl back to den button and didn't know WHERE I was going! I was super confused on what was happening and why other wolves weren't howling with me! Also I ether didn't click on the map to see, but of course when I first started playing I didn't know where to go. Green Hills felt like a bigger map, I would get lost all the time! The wolf got a couple of updates and bam! New map! 8-) Dark Forest!!! Everyone was happy I knew I was for sure! It almost seemed like the time was going by very slowly... Hmmm... Haha! I like the maps they're really fun! Although they are sometimes boring since you know where to go now.

If anyone wants to friend me we can go on Coop! I don't play pvp anymore since people are rude on there. Well I will maybe play it for a little while. My ID is 1100412, I'm not the strongest, but we all can make coop fun again!
hi my name on the wolf is - BadIcecream - Its a actual game i use to play xd!

My favorite wolf is great wolf since its fluffy!!! and the colors are cool!

TAF Zak

Post by TAF Zak »

December 19th 2017 here :)

AlaskanRuger

Post by AlaskanRuger »

Don't remember the exact date but started playing near the end of 2017.
An Alaskan with an attitude.

Faølan_SoD G3RM4NY

Post by Faølan_SoD G3RM4NY »

I play since 2015 or 2016... The game was less more interesting i think because there was only one map, no quests, packs or even friends (you had to write the usernames of the players you liked down and hope to see them again sometime), not as much animals as today and level 50 was max. Level- and i remember lots of glitches like you could go out of the maps or some places of a map were away and you could fall down into the void.
And it didnt gave things like combat points, champoins and so on...
Good old times...
(Please excuse my bad english xp )

White Fang 1

Post by White Fang 1 »

March 2017 here :)
Started playing in March 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.

The Wolf Official Discord Moderator