Freezing breath issues

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
MUIEPSD

Freezing breath issues

Post by MUIEPSD » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:25 am

I never used Freezing breath before the update so I didn't know how it works. After update decided I give a try and upgraded it bit by bit and discover I like it, so I made it level 10 and planning to go higher.
But now I see ihas issues. It stops working right in the first 2 seconds. I know my internet connection is good and I was wondering if anyone has same issue.
I will stop buying gems to upgrade it for now until I know what's the problem

Ignis

Re: Freezing breath issues

Post by Ignis » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:49 am

Is it something which always happens for you?

I’m aware freezing breath has a glitch problem same as any poisonous skills has, where the skill doesn’t make any damage/second sometimes. It sometimes fixes itself if you turn your wolf away from the prey/enemy and back again, however having to do that is a huge disadvantage and this should be fixed. As long as I remember it has been this way, unfortunately.
gαмιиg σтαкυ
“Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.”

Castiel

Post by Castiel » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:12 pm

Freeze breath is a very powerful skill, especially in PvP so you didn't make a mistake in upgrading it. Unfortunately tho when rooms begin to lag, it does miss the target, resulting in no damage done. FB has always had this problem. To avoid this, its best to get the animal to notice/run towards you first and then use it.

I find that it rarely misses in PvP tho.
𝒞 𝒶 𝓈 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | 𝒜𝑔𝑒 𝟤𝟢 | 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒲𝑜𝓁𝒻 | 𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉 | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟢 | 𝟣4𝓀 | 𝟤50 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓀 | 𝐼𝒟: 𝟣𝟩𝟣𝟥𝟫𝟪𝟨𝟤 |

........ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɢʀɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɪꜱᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴇʀᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ

............................ Image

MUIEPSD

Post by MUIEPSD » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:34 pm

Thank you for the input. It happens often in co-op. With all animals and hate it when it happens with giant crocodile. My Fb should kill a 27k gc easily but at 20k left stops working. And I know animals notice me because they are coming towards me
Note. Haven't used Freezing breath in PvP cuz doesn't suit my needs as I am low HP

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:54 pm

I have had some issues with this glitch as well. I do have a solution: Turn away from the target until it is out of the Freezing Breath's range (in other words, when it is no longer blue), then turn back toward the target. It should start working again. Be sure to do this quickly to get the most out of your FB. I know this solution isn't ideal, but some damage is better than no damage.
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼