PvP tree glitch!

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Ferri

PvP tree glitch!

Post by Ferri » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:52 am

Not many of you may know this, infact, i think I'm one of the only ones to have seen this glitch; and maybe the only one who can dominate it.
The tree near the lake in pvp.
I have been a little scared to post this, but now I believe I should and share it around for the people who have been to busy fighting for their team to notice!
Now, you are able to climb this tree, even to the top. It is very difficult to even get onto the first branch, but after many months of experience, I was able to dicover a way up, I can even get to the top!
I would love to share how to climb it with you, but It would be impossible to do so here. If you meet me in game, ( my name is ferri, and im around the lvl 20 section of players ) I will try to teach you, don't be shy, even if you're in the other team!

YoMami

Re: PvP tree glitch!

Post by YoMami » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:58 am

Nearly everyone knows of this glitch and i myself always go to the top with ease but good discovery x

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:48 am

Oh, I didn't think of it as a glitch, but I do occasionally climb it when I have nothing else to do and get to the top :)
๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ

Terrorus

Post by Terrorus » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:16 pm

I never new you can do that I really hope to see you in pvp my name is Terrorus

Alpha Rey GSD

Post by Alpha Rey GSD » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:06 am

I've been trying to do that for months now! I can get to the part where the branches stop, but not to the top.
I'm currently lvl 46, so I probably won't see you, ferri, but I'd love to learn how.

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:31 am

You've always been able too climb it at least as long as I've been playing.... Also there is a spot in PVP where you can see co-op map you should check that out. :D
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:13 pm

TheTrueKing wrote: โ†‘
Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:31 am
You've always been able too climb it at least as long as I've been playing.... Also there is a spot in PVP where you can see co-op map you should check that out. :D
I've seen that place before. It's pretty cool. I'm not very good at getting there, but my sister Australis is. There's also a spot in CO-OP where you can see the PVP arena.
๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ

Luna_wolf_girl

Post by Luna_wolf_girl » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:59 pm

That would be great. The big one in the hunting one or the tree in the one were you fight other wolves? My player ID is 1456458

creamalamode

Post by creamalamode » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:56 pm

I've been trying for so long to get up that tree! I can get about halfway and I think I know how but it would be nice to know exactly how.
Last edited by creamalamode on Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ†’xแด‡ส€xแด‡s
โ†’สŸแด สŸ ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฝ
โ†’ษชแด…: ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
โ†’สŸแดษดแด‡ แดกแดสŸา“

VALDR

Post by VALDR » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:14 pm

I'm not a big fan of that glitch. I've quit so many matches because the entire opposing team was up that tree and waiting to drop ice spikes. Makes the game boring. PvP is supposed to be about fight action, not hiding or putting yourself out of reach. Just my opinion, but I'm sure it is shared by many who actually want to play the game.
BLACK WOLF
Name: FENRIR โ™‚๏ธ
ID: 3838454
๐Ÿพ